Health Insurance,Question ( Kay2) & Others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LADYBUG2, Dec 17, 2002.

1. LADYBUG2

LADYBUG2 New Member

Could you tell me the name of the company, who insured you for the 64.95 ........or anyone else who knows one they can suggest. As,my daughter is trying to locate something that she can afford...... Thank You,LADYBUG2
  2. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

Care Entree. There is a toll free # you can listen to but I cant find it. I will get back to you as soon as I find it. Gotta look through my paper work! Linda

OK HERE GOES 1-888-702-8023 iT IS PRIVATE HEALTH CARE SERVICES. GO INTO # 3 AND YOU CAN HERE TESTIMONY'S. I jsut wanted you to know I have been on this board for several months as Kay, but when they had problems last week, Everyhing got wiped off even my bio, so it is like I am starting from scratch again! :( Linda[This Message was Edited on 12/18/2002]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is this true insurance or one of those groups who charges you for membership so that you can see the member docs for what they would accept from insurance and the usual co-pay. Just curious. These groups are growing and the docs like them because they get their money up front without all the paperwork involved in claims.

Love, Mikie
  4. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

It is one of those groups! This 64.95 IS for a whole family, and you dont pay a co pay! You have dental optical, etc. You can see anyone on their list also if you go into their sight for care entree you can see what all doctors are in your area. They are nation wide. If you want go ahead and get my e-mail off my bio and I will be glad to send you forward you te sight and you can explain it to others about it better then I can. I heard about it on the Jeff gordon talk radio show. He is so great at helping people out with finances. It was like a miracle when I heard his talk show while driving to the store one day. I never heard of him before. I came home and e-mail the radio station and they forwared my message to him and he wrote me all about it. I was so scared about not having insurance. If you would like I can even give you the phone # to the rep. that I talked to he is very good at explaining the program and also at answering questions. I know that there are alot of people on this board who need to know about this. You are great at explaining things. Love, Linda
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sorry about calling you Kay. I'm in a bit of a hurry today as I have to see my therapist.

I will go to the website myself and check it out. I really appreciate your posting this. If this kind of thing works out, it may prove to be the salvation of our nation's health care crisis. I do not want us to get a Canadian-style one-payer system. Our government can't manage Medicare efficiently; I shiver to think of the government handling all health care in the U.S.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  6. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

From the impression I got from the rep, this is the way health care will be going in the future. On this you can see some great doctors, dentist etc. I looked them up for my area and they area top doctors and dentist. These doctors know that they are going to get paid with this program.There is an endless list of the types of doctor chiro's alternative, accupunture, massage therapist, etc. Thanks Mikie, glad you will check on this for others. Love Linda
  7. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

bump- bump!! Please keep bumping for others to read.

thanks
  8. LADYBUG2

LADYBUG2 New Member

I WILL PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO MY DAUGHTER. THERE MAYBE OTHERS HERE, THAT ALSO KNOW OF PEOPLE IN NEED OF FINDING AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE.

( DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE TO RECOMEND,???? )
    LADYBUG2