health not improving...prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by monkeykat, May 27, 2004.

1. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi,
    I had been on this board a few weeks ago and just starting to get to know everyone when my health really deteriorated. I am not on any of the message boards much at this time.

I need prayer for inner and outer strength in order to start a protocol that the doctor gave me. I don't have the energy to do it and it feels kind of frustrating. I need the energy to work toward better health. Please pray that God would help me:)

Thank you and I hope I can join you all again more in the future:)
    Monkeykat-Kathy
  2. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

I know what you mean about having the energy to work for better health. I feel the same way. I'm too wiped out to cook much at all, let alone the right things, and exercise...I can barely walk up the steps sometimes. I pray God gives you the strength to take control of your health.
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Nice to see you here again, I am so sorry you are still not doing well. I too struggle to get "well enough" to do something about improving my health, so far I haven't succeeded either.
    I am supposed to be on a special diet to lose weight, but haven't the energy to bother with cooking, or checking ingredients, or shopping etc. So I tend to go for quick easy dishes, that are unfortunately not as good for me as healthier ones !
    I am supposed to go for a walk each day, but don't have the energy to do so, apart from the fact I hate going alone, & have no friends to go with me !!
    I will certainly pray that God will give you the energy you need to start & continue (which is harder i think) with the protocol you have been given. I pray you will improve considerably soon.
    Linda.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear you`ve been feeling so bad. I will send up prayers for you. I haven`t been feeling very well either, bad chest pain and broncitis and can`t seem to get rid of. I pray for painfree, well days ahead for all of us.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  5. dash

dash New Member

Lord, I pray for Kathy and ask that You give her all the strength she needs to begin this new protocol. I pray that she gains energy and finds healing in this.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Dear Lord I just ask that you would restore Kathy to the women you have created her to be.
    phsyically, mentaly and spriritualy.

I ask that she would walk in your divine will.
    in Jesus name
  7. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Thank you so much for your responses and prayers:) On top of feeling so bad lately, my gynecologist called yesterday and told me that they found a suspicious nodule in my right breast after going for 2 repeated mammograms. I'm going today for a biopsy. I know that the Lord is with me and I'm choosing not to let myself be afraid. Please continue to pray for God's peace as this is difficult news on top of already feeling so ill.

It's helpful to know that so many of you are also sharing in the same/similar sufferings...it helps me to not feel so alone in this. I pray a general prayer over all of you each day...Ephesians 3:16ff and Eph 1 prayer.

I miss you all,
    thanks for the love and support, Monkeykat - Kathy
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Kathy,

Sorry you are not doing well, but please keep your faith in the Lord. I will certainly be praying for your health to improve.May the Lord be by your side and heal you.

God bless,Danny
  9. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Danny,
    Thank you so much. You are such a prayer warrior. It seems like a real gift for you:) I saw a surgeon Friday about the breast nodule and they gave me 2 choices for biopsies since they cannot do a needle biopsy on me.

I am trying to decide between a procedure where they grab part of the nodule and does not require anesthesia or another procedure where they remove the whole nodule but require anesthesia. Since I had a severe allergic reaction last time on anesthesia (convulsions, nausea, itching, etc.), I am somewhat apprehensive about anesthesia. I'm also apprehensive about not getting the whole lump out. So I really need to go with the procedure I feel the most peace about.
    Thanks for you prayers b/c I've been pretty peaceful and calm despite this new trial:)
    God bless you abundantly,
    Monkeykat - Kathy