Healthy eating exercise

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dolphin82, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Dolphin82

Dolphin82 New Member

Hi to all,

I have been eating healthier food and exercising everyday and i have gone down a dress size from 16-14 eating more fruit&veg yogurts,apples,bananas,oranges,strawberries,ect
    i feel better in myself some of the time.So at least something works for once.

Anyone else tried this.

Dolphin82.
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I tried eating healthy, and still do but have slid somewhat because haven't been grocery shopping lately; just haven't felt like it.

I was filling out something online, can't name, I don't think, but when you put in what you eat, it would count calories, protein, iron, etc. I was eating fruit, vegs. and salmon, things that are good for you.

Not much excercise due to back problems but try to walk as much as I can.

Not really concerned about weight but AM about eating healthy.

Good luck; sounds like it's working for you,

BlueSky555
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Good for you!!!

Dolphin, this reminds me of something I heard on NPR yesterday morning about a growing number of people who are eating only foods in season in their area and reporting amazing health benefits. Some of them call themselves Locavores.

It takes an enormous amount of time to eat this way because in cold climates things must be canned or frozen. But I thought it was interesting in light of our efforts to help our bodies heal.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2006]