Heart cath Thurs 5/25

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, May 23, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

HI, I hope you will find room in your prayers for me. I have a heart cath, angiogram, Thurs at 2 pm. If all goes well I will be home that night. If they find something that needs to be 'fixed" I will be moved to a cardiac care facility for surgery.
    Either way I hope to get answers and relief from chest pain and symptoms.
    (My wonderful hubby will be with me.)
    Thanks for your prayers.~STACEY
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I pray all goes well with the heart cath/angiogram and you will be headed back home afterwards....

Also praying you do get some answers and soon to have relief from the chest pains and symptoms you are having...

I'm so happy your hubby will be there for and with you...Please let us know how it goes when you are able.

God Bless
    ((Hugs & Prayer))
    ~Bluerose~

P.S. What a cute Fur-baby you have in your profile!![This Message was Edited on 05/23/2006]
  3. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Thank you so much!!!!!! {{{{{{HUGE HUGS}}}}}}

My lil shih-poo is the best baby!!!!!!
    He gives his mommy all the love in the world!
    I don't know what I would do without him!!!!
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

dear I will pray for you, my hubby is having one this thurs also , so please pray for him . his name is Jerry. and I see yours is Stacy so stay strong and we"ll pray toghter. hugs sixtyslady
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Stacey,
    Prayers that your heart cath will not show any problems and you'll be able to go home.

I had chest pains from January through April, and I finally went to the doc and had pneumonia and erosive esophagitis and GERD. The Nexium med is working now yet it makes me constipated and makes my tongue hurt.

Hoping everything will work out well for you.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I pray all goes well today Stacey!!

Please let us know how it went when your able.

God Bless
    ((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~

7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

The time now is exactly 1:57 on the east coast. So this is a perfect time for prayer. Medicine in the field of heart has come a long way, I pray you get relief and hopefully this procedure will be healing.
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying that God send his angels to keep you calm and that he guide the hands of the Drs. I also pray that you will get relief from your chest pain. Amen
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Praying all went well...and you will be back soon.

Love....Mari
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

also for Faye. Thank God that your pneumonia and other problems were found!!! My husband had walking pneumonia once and it was so terrible.

How are you feeling now, Faye? I know that you had your big wedding also for your son - you must have been SO EXHAUSTED!

Please take care of yourself, and keep us notified.

Prayers going up for Stacey, just where and how she is now!

Love,
    Judy
  11. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Praying for your quick recovering. Asking Jesus to hold your hand and comfort you. Blessings De
  12. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Stacey, I haven't heard anything on how you are doing. I just wanted you to know that I'm still praying for you. Hope you are feeling better and will be back with us soon. Blessings. De
  13. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Stacey,
    Still praying for you hon. Hope you will let us know how you are soon.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Sure hope that all is well...and we hear from you soon.

Still praying for you!

Love, Mari