Heart felt thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NewEnglander, Apr 29, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there
    just wanted to thank you guys for all of your support, don't think I could have gotten through the night with out you. thanks for your prayers too.
    I have to admit your post brought tears to my eyes and made me feel better about myself.
    I feel very much at peace and even ate today/ without having to force feed myself (can't take pills on an empty stomach, not a good idea) someone on this board even said I was needed here, how kind.
    please don't worry, I'm fine and you guy are great, as you know. LOl...I have been walking on your prayer all day.
    Love u
    Lisa
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

3. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

There is no need to thank us. You are quite welcome, but we do what anyone woudl do in our situation. We give kindness and support to a friend in need. You will make it through this! I know you will! I still would recommend counseling with a pastor but that is entirely up to you.

God Bless,
    Sandy (FF)
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi newenglander
    Im quite new to the board and in the uk so im sending you some tlc (tender loving care) from far away to cheer up your day keep your chin up and listening to music always makes me feel better as its quite relaxing there is a song by india ire (probably spelt that wrong) its called little things if you can down load it it has wonderful words
    big hugs from Loopyloo xx
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

please bump just one more time I just want to make sure everyone gets my thank you