Heart patient hospital diet, anybody have a copy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by breezy, Sep 29, 2002.

1. breezy

breezy New Member

I'm looking for one of those diets that heart patients are given when they are hospitalized. I've been battling an extra 30 pounds for 6 years now (it has slowly crept up and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do.
    I had a copy of one before and lost weight very effectively on it, after the biirth of my 3 kids, and I misplaced it when we moved. I'd give my eye-teeth to have it back again! If anyone has a heart patient diet I'd really apprecate a copy since its the only thing that has ever worked!
    Thnks Breezy.
  2. breezy

breezy New Member

I'm looking for one of those diets that heart patients are given when they are hospitalized. I've been battling an extra 30 pounds for 6 years now (it has slowly crept up and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do.
    I had a copy of one before and lost weight very effectively on it, after the biirth of my 3 kids, and I misplaced it when we moved. I'd give my eye-teeth to have it back again! If anyone has a heart patient diet I'd really apprecate a copy since its the only thing that has ever worked!
    Thnks Breezy.