Heartfelt thanks to all who prayer and emailed me.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

A brief "thank you" to all who wrote or remembered me in prayer. Today is my first day back to the forum and I had not intended to write but rather read.

For those who understand, you are surely blessed; I miss my dear little "Monkey Dog" more than I can even understand. I used to tell her she brought laughter and joy to my life; and that she did; her real name was Georgette, "George!"; but she was such a corker she was dubbed "Monkey".

We, Tina and William and myself, watched some of the video taken last trip to the coast and there was Monkey having a blast...running back and forth to me and Tina, then getting her "toes" in the water and hauling tail!! This last trip to the coast I spent much time in the room due to health reasons and the Monkey was my almost constant companion but she didn't mind. All she ever wanted was to be with me and that she was!

Heavenly Father allowed me to rescue her from the indignity of the pavement, to let her cross over while I held her and sang and talked to her. I believe I loved that little dog right next to my children.

There was a time I would have thought someone needed a shrink that loved animals like that much; boy was I the one wrong!

Thanks to Heavenly Father for allowing this little Monkey into my heart; she taught me many things, among them was joy. Love. CactusLil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry about you pup. Just got here today, my heart is so full for you.

I know how it is to love those animals, and I know how it is to lose one too.

God bless, and sooth all of your hearts.

If I can help, please let me know.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Lil',
    I'm so sorry to hear of you losing your dear "Monkey dog". I know how hard that is. I cried and cried when we lost our little dog. They are part of the family. God has given her to you for that time in your life and now you have so many good memories that you can always cherish.

I pray God will wrap His arms around you and give you the comfort you need in this time of grieving.

I missed you here and was concerned about you.
    You're in my prayers as always!

Love & Hugs,
    Harmony
  4. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

So sorry about Monkey. I believe that our pets go to heaven. I couldn't bear to think that my little ones are gone forever, so I have to believe that way. I know how you feel, and am sending hugs and prayer your way.

...Gail