Heath Ledger died

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Jan 22, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Oh my Gosh! My husband just called me and told me! Apperntly drug related. I'm going to go see if I can see any news articles.

2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Just said prescription drugs.

I can't imagine what Michele and his baby are feeling.

3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

He is one of my very favorite actors...he is so cute. I hate this.

So sad he was so young!

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

They have already villafied him as a drug addict and suicidal. Good grief.

You know, this is what you expect to hear about Britney Spears, not this young man.

He is so so good looking!

5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

so young too - wonder what happened - maybe he couldn't cope without his wife and child or maybe it was an accident.

6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

What a loss, i really liked him, in fact just watch the show the other day,
    10 things i hate about you.

He also played Cassanova,

Very sad!
  7. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I too am crushed to hear this news. Heath was a good actor, and uniquely handsome. Because of his recent success and popularity, I find the idea of suicide hard to believe for now.

He was taking Ambien for sleeping problems. Two pills would only get him an hours sleep. Overdose makes more sense to me.

According to imdb.com, he has had plenty of work. He was in the middle of filming one role, and has another one in post production.

In any case, it is so sad to see such a bright star come to the end of life at such a young age. He will certainly be missed.
  8. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

what a waste! Apparently...well this is what I heard, his family said he was getting over a case of pneumonia and he took sleeping pills to help him sleep and he took to many, they said it is an accidental overdose. so young, his poor baby, he truly was a very good actor.

love to all, Ann
  9. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

all the radio and news station that is saying all of this...really how do they know...how do they know he was a trouble young man...how do they know he overdosed on drugs,,,anything for a story.... I'll wait till the autopsy comes in to confirm anything...I am truly sick to my stomach with his passing.........

Love to all, Ann
  10. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Very sad!! The news stations are going crazy with speculation. It really is embarassing to watch the assumptions made by some of the people they are interviewing. Whether it turns out to be accidental or not, I wish people would keep their opinions to themselves until all of the information comes out. They should let the family grieve in peace. He was just so young, it's heartbreaking. Kim
  11. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

The paper said he had a hard time sleeping because of stress. He had a couple of recent movies that took a lot out of him. Apparently he was bothered by playing the character, the Joker.

I am sure his ex-girlfriend and their little girl are taking it hard.

My prayers go out to the family.

I really enjoyed his acting in A Knights Tale and The Patriot.