heavy metal detox

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by Heyygirl, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Heyygirl

Heyygirl New Member

just had my silver/mercury amalgams removed in a negative pressure environment. does anyone have any opinions or info on heavy metal detox suppliments?

thank you.

2. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

I'm going though detox now but I was tested so what I'm taking is specific. There are a lot of supplements you can take, though. Chorella is one of the best, even eating uncooked cilantro, onions and garlic are a detoxifier. Milk thistle, selenium vit C is good also and helps with the Herxing you can go through. I take a supplement to help strengthen the liver as that takes the brunt of the detoxing. I would do a search.
  3. Renae610

Renae610 New Member

This is a foot bath that removes heavy metals, toxins, etc. !!
    I bought my own unit to use at home and it is well worth it!!!!!!!
  4. yenyor1

yenyor1 New Member

I recent had to detox from high lead and aluminum. I was given porphyra-zyme. It only took 10 days and I was detoxed. It worked for me.
  5. karen1949

karen1949 New Member

hi.. I heard about a detox deodorant at a cancer seminar and it seems to work pretty well. And it's inexpensive under $10. Am I allowed to put the name of the product on here or the website that I bought it from? if not just try to find it. Works mainly for aluminum.
  6. misskoji

misskoji Member

You are allowed to mention the product name, just as long as you are not profiting by sales of the product.