heavy metals chelation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jo mooney, Jun 17, 2011.

1. jo mooney

jo mooney New Member

I went to my doctor yesterday and got my test results for mercury and lead toxins. They are
    still high but have come down some.

My doctor wants me to do EDTA IV's. I have had treatment in the past with DMSA pills
    and with EDTA IV's. I have also spent 3 months on Chlorella from Feb to April. I was on the methylation treatment for 2 years. I just got off last month. I got off Valtrax and the methylation because my blood pressure and heart rate went up. I am still having trouble
    getting my strength back up and I am feeling stressed.

My ACTH, plasma tested high at 92.7 with normal at 7.2 to 63.3.

I would like to go back on the methylation treatment but my doctor said he did not
    kinow anything about it and could not help me with it.

I think the EDTA would be chelating too fast. I was sick for about 2 1/2 months on it.

My good news was I passed my mold test!

My doctor put me on Samento and Cumanda. What do others think about these supplements?

Since my HHV6 was high (43.14) positive anything over o.99. I feel like I should be on the
    valtrax even though I was on it for 2 months and was sick. BEfore I was on Valcyte for 2 years. I think this is why my HHV6 and EVB's were high.

I would appreciate any input or help from someone.

I do have an appointment with my previous doctor who was at the FFC who has left and
    is now in his own pratice. He would rotate me on valtrax and valcyte.

2. jo mooney

jo mooney New Member

Was Chelex for lead or mercury? I think I might ask my doctor about it.

Thanks, sorry in waiting so long to answer but, I had been sick and trying to get
    back to normal if there is such a thing.

I decided not to try Samento and I am going to a doctor I use to go to tomorrow.

I have a lot of questions to ask him.