Hello all.....I am still alive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Sep 14, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just have been so very busy, in pain, or either too tired to be on here in such a long time.

I wanted you all to know that I miss you SO much and hope to be back soon. I want you all to know that I care...just can't be here.

I might not be on much for six weeks due to my husband having surgery on his ankle. He will be in a cast for six-seven weeks! So...I hope that he doesn't go stir crazy before he can return to work! He is such an active person.

He is used to doing so much for me.....and, he hates to ask me to do for him. I told him...I might be grumpy from pain at times...but, I want to do for him! That was what I did for so many years...and enjoyed it. I am praying that I can make it through this physically.

Appreciate you all.....Mari
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

LOvely. glad to hera from you.

Love Anne
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Glad you could take a moment and post why you've been gone, you know how we worry around here.

I hope everything goes well with both you and the hubby.

Take care of yourself first...

Hugs,

Nancy B
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You know I wish you the best of luck with waiting on your hubby. I know that isn't going to be easy, but you can get through it.

At least he should be walking before Thanksgiving. So that will be positive. lol

Hang in there and don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Love,
    Faye
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry about the ankle in the cast...that is going to stink..hopefully it will be rainy or snowy where ever you are and he won't want to go out..

jodie
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I want to say thank you all for your uplifting words. I truly appreciate it all. I will be back as much as possible.

Love......Mari