hello all, kinda new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by painandagony, Mar 14, 2006.

1. painandagony

painandagony New Member

Hi everyone!
    I have been roaming around the boards here for a couple days now. I don't think I've officially introduced myself, but I have responded to some people and put some questions up....thanks to everyone who has been so kind already.

I've been sick for forever, 18 years now. I've enjoyed reading others' profiles, so I put mine up too. It's been comforting and informational to be on here.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. We got information, advice, receipes, and silly jokes. Most of all we have nice people who can understand your situation.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry you have been suffering, but I am glad that you found this board...a bunch of funny, smart people to educate, inform and entertain each other. I'm sure you'll add much and you will get much.

(-:

Sue
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

The amount of information here can be kind of overwhelming at first, but I think you will learn things that can reduce your pain and agony.
  5. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

It is wonderful to have all of these people to talk to and know they truly understand. Glad to have you be part of it

Suzette
  6. foxglove9922

foxglove9922 New Member

Well aboard, gosh 18 years is an awful long time with this dang illness. Wonderful that you found a man supportive of you and your illness. best wishes........foxglove
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I've been coming from the day that I was diagnosed. It truly is a refuge, in that everybody understands us here.On our bad days we are likely to misspell things so please forgive those of us who do.welcome again,Linda
  8. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Nice to meet you! 18 years is a very long time! I'm sure you will find this board both informative & supportive as I have.

The people here are wonderful, caring people.

Take care,

Leanne
  9. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Welcome I'll read your profile and see you later.
    Anne C
  10. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Hello and welcome! I'm VERY new as well, and I can see we're going to make a lot of friends here. My spirits were lifted so high after my first day on the board yesterday that I needed a ladder to get down!

Glad you're here, but sorry why. Read your profile also - so young! Good luck on your book and look forward to seeing you around :)

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  11. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

welcome to the board.