Hello all moderators;

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri, Nov 23, 2002.

1. sheri

sheri New Member

I just responded to my post and I mentioned that I used bio-freeze on my ribs(costrochondritis,) Now, I DO NOT want to be promoting this or have anyont try it for just anything. Sorry if I have offended the policy, it just hit me that I may have, so my appologies:Mikie, I think it was in the response to you. OOPS, blessings, sheri
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

I just responded to my post and I mentioned that I used bio-freeze on my ribs(costrochondritis,) Now, I DO NOT want to be promoting this or have anyont try it for just anything. Sorry if I have offended the policy, it just hit me that I may have, so my appologies:Mikie, I think it was in the response to you. OOPS, blessings, sheri
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

There is no problem using the name of a product that has helped you. Its the URL's that is not acceptable.

I use 'Banalg' for the costrochondritis pain. It is a very strong rub. You can get it at most drugstores.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you for being concerned about the rules. Y'all can actually read them by clicking on them at the top of the page.

As Shirl said, we are welcome to mention anything which helps us; we just cannot give URL's to websites.

Love, Mikie