Hello All This is miss pammie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by misspammie, Mar 18, 2003.

1. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Hello all,
    Thank you all so much for your prayers. I feel they helped me come home sooner. I still have a road to travel withmy face. I have second degree burns on face an only first degree on right arm. Yes in lots of pain but they kept me medicated with morphine. It helped with my Fibro too. Came home today an now i only have vicodin. But better than none at all. Can't be out in the wind or sun it kills my face. Am really tired so will close for now but will keep in touch.
  2. 2girls

2girls New Member

This is awful - so sorry to hear this. I hope you get better soon (glad at least you have medication for it).

Take good care of yourself,
    2girls
  3. karen55

karen55 New Member

{{{{{{HUGE SOFT HUGS}}}}}} for you too!

Take care of YOU!

Karen
  4. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I can only imagine the pain that you must be in. I hope that everything heals really quickly and you will be in my prayers
    take care sweetie and if the pain med that they sent you home with doesnt do the job dont hesitate to call and get something stronger if you need it.

May God bless you and heal you

hugs,
    Jeanna
  5. bejo

bejo New Member

Take care and am sending you lots of (((((((()))))))))
    bejo
  6. Lendi

Lendi New Member

Pammie,take care of yourself and feel better quickly. I'm praying for a quick and painless recovery. Hugs, Lendi
  7. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Thank You so much for caring. Yes it is very painful an glad i have some pain meds but just got to take time to heal. I just hope that no one has to go thru this. My body knows it is hurt an my Fibro is really acting up but keep a forcing to do things.
    misspammie
  8. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Thank you for your (((((0))))))) hugs. sure can use them. An thank you all for praying for me. Doctors say bout a month to do better.
    misspammie
  9. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Hello,
    Am so glad i have friends here that care. Your prayers has sure helped me out. Yes my pain was really bad but it is getting better. But my body knows it hurt an my fibro is working overtime but trying to keep myself goin. Oh so far pain meds are doin ok but i will holler if i need stronger. Got my eyes checked an they are good. Vision is blurry for my eyelids is burnt. Said it take couple weeks to heal. Again God Bless You All
    misspammie
  10. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Hello,
    God bless you for caring. I am trying to take care of myself an thank you for your hugs an i am sending some back to you.
    misspammie
    (((((0))))))))
  11. misspammie

misspammie New Member

Thank you for bein here an caring. I know all the prayers i am getting an the soft hugs has made my accident lot less painful. They don't feel i will scar which i am thankful for. But still tell all look like a freak for my face is so swollen an red blothches all over an i get yelled at.
    misspammie
    Heres some hugs for you ((((((((0)))))))))