Hello all.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Hello all! I use to be a member here way back when but I couldnt get on with my old name so I have a new one now. I use to be Another_painful_day ...now Im this new name.
    Anyway, its been MONTHS since I was here. I hope its ok to come back. I miss this website and well, Im going thru some trying times with my health and every other thing.
    Anyway, glad to back. Sending hugs to all of you.
    <<<HUGS>>>
  2. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

for the welcome back...
    as far as how Im feeling its rainy and chilly here so Im hurting alot. Im also really tired but I have been under alot of stress and having problems with anxiety since I lost my job about 2 weeks ago.Its been alot of sleepless nights and when I do sleep I keep having nightmares about Hubby having more seizures and dying...so again, alot of anxiety which seems to be running my life right now and Im not sure how to make it stop (and no I dont take anything for it and I dont want to start).
    Thanks so much for asking. <<<HUGS>>>> to you both. have a great day!
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I am new here since you left. But I am most certainly sure everyone welcomes you back with open arms. I just started posting in July, and everyone here is so nice and caring! Sorry you are feeling ill, I hope you get the rest you need and some relief. Prayers being sent your way. Kim