Hello Bluerose!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gmom605, Nov 27, 2005.

1. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

sorry haven`t been around lately ,,, how was your Thanks Giving Day? mine was ok all my family came down except my mother which she is still in the hosp. she`s unable to walk ,,,she had surgery on her veins that were clogged. i was feeling terrible that day my body just wouldn`t get going as fast as i wanted . how i felt ? well i wanted my family to go home just leave,,,terrible thing to say but i was doing fine 1 min. then next thing i was feeling like i wanted to be alone ,,,oh Bluerose ,, i don`t wish this feeling to noone ,,,and when they left i was crying ,,have you felt this way? tues. i go and see the dr. i`ll tell her about this. thank you for being there,,gmom,,,
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So good to hear from you...you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

My thanksgiving was ok too, right tired from it all but overall it was good. I wasen't really able to cook much this year, so I just made a few things and we all had thanksgiving at my mom and dads this year.

I am so so sorry your Mother wasen't able to be home for thanksgiving, I know you missed her being there. I will continue to pray for your mom and I hope she recovers and gets to feeling better soon as well as yourself.

Oh gmom, I so know how you feel when you just want to be alone and want everyone to leave. This does not make us bad people, we just can't help it...We are very sick and sometimes we just need to be alone....I'm sorry you felt that way, but don't beat yourself up about it...You can't help it hun... Yes be sure to always tell your doctor about all these things so she/he can put them in your records.

How is your Disability going? Have you heard anything yet? I pray you will be approved on this reconsideration.

I'm sorry I haven't been online as much here lately, but im always thinking of you and other's here. Hopefully I will get back in the groove and be able to be here more after all the hoildays. The Holidays can be tough on us all. You hang in there ok....Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest..OK Keep in touch hun, always good to hear from you.

((((((Hugs)))))) & Lot's of Prayers
    ~Bluerose~
  3. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

*****Gee Bluerose**** so happy to hear from you ,,thank you for caring!!! no i havent heard nothing about my ss disa. yet! it`s been 1 mon. 2 wks since i went to ss. dr. hope they take there sweet time maybe thats a good sign!!!!! ,,,gmom,,,,
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Yes sometimes when SS is taking there time...it can be a good sign...I pray you will be approved. It usually takes at least 2 months most of the time to hear something back. So not to much longer and you should hear something.

I will continue to pray for you!!!

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose