Hello...change of weather pain anyone??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrofirend44, Sep 3, 2006.

1. fibrofirend44

fibrofirend44 New Member

Hi everyone...I was away for a long time. I have been sick and I have been gone to visit relatives too. I am so glad to be back. Feeling very achy today...I think that this change of weather really affects my costochondritis and shoulder & neck pain..does anyone out there have that problem??

fibro hugs to all. aq
  2. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I take dolcamara, homeopathic pellets, for it.
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Sorry you are feeling miserable.

The weather affects me too. Thunderstorms and humidy cause migraines and excess pain. In the winter snow storms and big drops in temperature make me ache all over.

I also have a lot of problems with costochondritis (new word I recently learned from wonderful people here who replied to my posts about my rib pain), neck and shoulder pain.

Does a hot bath help you? I can't live without my hot baths at least twice a day.

gentle hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  4. azbubba

azbubba New Member

The funny thing is...on days that I work, if I have a lot of pain, I'll see my co-worker that also has FM, and we'll both complain about the pain, and she'll remind me that a cold front just moved in.

I'm 39, and feel like old man river. "Yep, a storm is comin..I can just feel it in my bones!"

Bubba
  5. Margiepj

Margiepj New Member

HI, I live in Philly, and it is currently raining. My whole body is hurting it feels like my arms are dead weight. Every time it rains, I got pain, I used to take amitryptlline at bedtime to help me sleep but I cant take it anymore because I am taking enablex for overactive bladder and they do not go together. I just wish there was something out there that would take all the pain away without making me tired, I have darvon, and cyclobenzaprine, but I just want to take something that would not make me tired. do you have anything in mind? Margie4620@aol.com
  6. achy

achy New Member

I have always been able to predict the weather according to how I "feel".

But after just having a hysterectomy the cold front over us now is making my incision hurt!! All my joints ache and I basically feel like crap.

I love cooler weather, but I hate coldfronts, esp. the ones that drag their achy butt through!!
    achy
  7. sues1

sues1 New Member

My DH says I can forcast the weather better than the weatherman.

Weather plays a HUGE part in my pain..........Susan
  8. kirbycat

kirbycat New Member

I started a thread about it,"pain when it rains" but not many responded to it.

I am the human barometer, I can tell you anytime rain is coming. Even when I am not aware that it is raining, sure enough, my husband will look outside and it's raining or about to start.

The worse the storm, the worse the pain.

Cathy