Hello, Deana and GGKS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JoninKansas, Sep 12, 2002.

1. JoninKansas

JoninKansas New Member

Hello, Deana and GGKS 09/12/02 10:26 AM

I live in OPKS area. I will be seeing a Dr. Katz at OPMedical next month. I was recommented by my MD that he is good with FM and Rhem. I sure hope so. I am in the 50-60 age group but I believe that I have had FM for sometime now. In 2000, I was in a car accident and from then to now I seem to experience something new each month that is going wrong with my body.
    So far, the doctor's I've seen agree that it is Fibromyalgia and Octeoarithis. All they want to do is give more medicine that knock me out. Hope to hear from you again.

Joni

[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2002]
  2. JoninKansas

JoninKansas New Member

Hello, Deana and GGKS 09/12/02 10:26 AM

I live in OPKS area. I will be seeing a Dr. Katz at OPMedical next month. I was recommented by my MD that he is good with FM and Rhem. I sure hope so. I am in the 50-60 age group but I believe that I have had FM for sometime now. In 2000, I was in a car accident and from then to now I seem to experience something new each month that is going wrong with my body.
    So far, the doctor's I've seen agree that it is Fibromyalgia and Octeoarithis. All they want to do is give more medicine that knock me out. Hope to hear from you again.

Joni

[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2002]
  3. Deana

Deana Guest

Joni sorry it took soo long to reply.
    I tried this once but its gone?????
    I live in KCK and also go to Dr Katz's partner Dr Ruhlman I really like him.
    There is also Wheatstalk in Olathe and Nonie in OP Ks and another in Iola Ks.
    I have FMS and other things.
    Well again sorry its been soo long I was flared and now trying to catch up on things.
    My problem is I dont quit untill Im down and then pay the price for it later.
    My email is deanasharp@kc.rr.com or eaglefriend1961@yahoo.com
    Hope to talk soon
    Deana
  4. ggks

ggks New Member

Yes, this is ggks. I live in Garden City. In the central / Western part of the state. In addition to having FM, I have planter fasciitis and a heel spur. Both delightfully painful. After going to the dentist yesterday, I will be getting a root canal next Wednesday, if it doesn't absess before then. ggks
  5. Deana

Deana Guest

BUMPING UP