Hello everyone I want to thank all of you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I want you to know your support and wonderful posts to me these last 2 weeks have given great comfort ans strengh.

I am climbing back up that hill, you all know I am the lil train that can.

I have had some good moments and some bad and they are expected but I am still going forward with my girls by my side.

I don't have a lot of time right now as I have to leave for work and have to stops to make on my way.

I will be back as I have missed all of you. I have been peeking in to see how you are doing but haven't been up to posting.

I have been staying busy trying to get my house, bills, yard, ect going. I did get my golf cart running yesterday, which made my day, it has it's ole pep back, now all I have to do is find mine :)

See my profile pic to see what my daughter and grandaughter did for the funeral. It was my idea, I chose the pictures then they put it together.

Thank all of you for being here and I will be back soon-Love-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you. The photo montage was a wonderful idea. Glad to hear the golf cart is running.

Now don't overwork it or you.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Sounds like your trying to get back to your normal routine,,,,it takes time,,,Love the photo Montage!,,,,,It really adds a nice personal affect!,,,,,,,,

When My Sil passed Her childern did the same thing,,,,I Bet the girls are happy that the Golf Mobile is up and running!,,,,,Glad your doing Good!,,,,,,Sis
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, you are one special woman. That was a really neat idea to do for your mother. That way everyone can see how she was most of her life and not as she was at the end.

I am so glad you have your girls, they are the right medicine for loniless, sadness, hapiness, etc.... Twy and Missy are probably glad that you are back with them and back in the routine of things.

I hope that you get some rest and don't worry about posting so much if you don't feel like it. We all understand you need a break.

Take care and love ya Carla

[This Message was Edited on 04/25/2008]
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

You are still the little engine that could !!! I think I can , I think I can - Yep you can.

You are so strong and such a wonderful person. You can do whtever you wish. Just try and not push yourself to hard after this ordeal. I know working and keeping busy is a good thing too. However, a little rest is also great too.

Maybe now you can start getting back into your routine. I know Missy and Twy are and were a big help to you during this whole ordeal too. They were so sweet. I can't get over that in the hospice room. There they were trying to wake her up or say goodbye. Animals have a sort of ESP if you know what I mean I have heard.

That coulage is beautiful Carla and something to really treasure in your family.

See you soon dear heart.

6. ckball

ckball New Member

You are all the greatest and I promise I am taking care of myself. I laid on the couch from 8-11 watching my fav TV shows last night, without the laptop on my lap.

Work was good, just busy enough for it to be 5 before I knew it and I got my thank you cards done. Then a cart ride after work, that is my guilty pleasure.

I have the montage in my living room on my woodstove for now and not sure what to do after that. The older pictures of my mom are fragile and need properly protected.

I hate to take it apart but these are some only pictures that exist, so I need to give it some thought.

Thanks again and I have missed you all. Hugs to all-Carla