Hello Everyone Vol 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mindbender, Dec 29, 2006.

1. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I don't know what vol 2 means but let's get something started. All u have to do is say HELLO

I love you
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Very warm and humid here in Austin, TX. Tornado warnings are out for this evening including possibility of hail and flood warnings. I thought this was supposed to be Christmas Holidays, not Spring in the MidWest!

Well, we have alligators in a moat to thwart door-to-door salesmen presently going as one topic with bruinz and his door bell humor. What other topic can we spread our incredible humor on?????

[This Message was Edited on 12/29/2006]
  3. mindbender

mindbender New Member

4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

How do you stop people who stuff your front door with flyers???? They don't ring the doorbell, but they either afix flyers to the door handle with rubberbands ----or, they slide them between the side of the door and the door jamb. When you open up the front door, all those flyers land on your front porch. I am in an electric mobility scooter and it is a REAL pain to try to bend down and get them.

I've been thinking about putting a waste basket outside at my front door with a sign that states, "put all flyers here" on the outside of the wastebasket.

Is it flyers or fliers????? Hmmmmmmmmm-
  5. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I'm more inclined to hooking my front door intirely to ELECTRICITY! it works great for cows, why not?
  6. elliespad

elliespad Member

Or, you could install a trap door under the top step leading up to your door. As soon as they grab the door to slide their flyers in, the trap door opens, and they slide down a long shoot, through the village and empties out into Bruinz' Aligator filled Moat. That would fix 'em.
  7. mindbender

mindbender New Member

you're funny
  8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Donald Duck comic on this theme some decades ago.

Of course I don't have a copy. You know who threw them all out. I coulda retired on what they were worth!

According to my dictionary flier is a variation of flyer.

9. mindbender

mindbender New Member

You are more hillario9us than U know. and that 9 prooves it
  10. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hello, hope you all had a great Christmas! Very wonderful weather here in So. Cal. Unfortunately, my household is full of stomach flu germs. My kids have been in bed all day. At least we got it after Christmas. Well, just checking the board tonight, going to sleep. I'm pooped! Kim :)
  11. mindbender

mindbender New Member

you're probably looking forward to all the stomach flu results? not?

I'ld say Dan but I'm afraid
  12. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I guess pooped is a pretty funny word to use after describing a house full of sickies with the stomach flu. Ha! Ha! Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day! Kim :)
  13. elliespad

elliespad Member

We actually said, All pooped out, instead of just pooped. Same thing, It all comes out in the wash .
  14. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Just spotted your thread and stopped by to say Hello. I just read the thread where you and Rock were awake very early this morning...me too. I just didn't get on the computer. Sorry about the marriage problems. I've been married 3 times...twice to the same man. So if you need advice, I should be an expert. LOL

Happy New Year to You!

15. mindbender

mindbender New Member

it doesn't keep me out of trouble though, it's mosty because of anxiety issues. [and i'm not looking it up, if it's wrong, that's the way it wants to be].

i'm to lazy to capitalize tonight also
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2006]

Our eldest daughter, and her 5 friends, have been stuck at the Dallas-Ft.Worth airport since Friday due to bad weather. We're hoping that they can get a flight out of there either tomorrow or Monday. I was a nervous wreck watching the weather channel and seeing all the storms Texas was having..having lived in Dallas when I was younger, I know first hand what a T&L storm is all about, and then to throw in tornadoes, too..ugggg!!! I have worried about them this whole trip..they went to Balize..it has been a nightmare going and coming home. They also had to spend the night at the airport in Florida due to bad weather. She also informed us that when they get home, they all have to be tested for Malaria..they were eaten alive by mosquitoes...GADS!!, never realized how much fun motherhood would be when I had this kid 32 years ago!!!

Sorry to have made this so long, but, I'm just so frustrated and won't rest until she and her friends are home.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy and SAFE New Year!
  17. carebelle

carebelle New Member

What happen to all the Jello
  18. mindbender

mindbender New Member

hello... the "h" is silent
  19. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Because I'm always sharp as a tack. Yesterday all my post's had misspelled words and extra letters, and I didn't even notice it till later.

I also didn't take my meds yesterday, which I find out is always a mistake.

If that's my normal state without the meds, then I've got lotts of problems. Many I'm not even mentioning.

My Mom may be moving up here to take care of me since the wife's gone.

That'll be great

Sorry for go'in all serious up in here.
  20. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I'm here but going to bed.
    i'm plumb worn out I cleaned my daughters room today, so my Mom can have it.

All I can say is I hope all girls aren't that sloppy.

Oh I almost forget, A big [[[hello]]]