Hello Everyone!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twister425, Dec 23, 2005.

1. twister425

twister425 New Member

Lets see what do I right without it getting to long.I'll do me best. First of all I have posted 4 or 5 times.I have come to 2 conclussion.Either everyone's busy and unless it applies to them why read ? or this board is so clicky that new comers have a hard time fitting in. Now Please understand either reason is an individual choice and I'll get over it and appreciate the help I get. I have so much going on right now and would love some ears and advice. I do not have a support system and need some help.
    Thanks so much in advance for readers.
    Sherri
  2. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

with any questions you have, I'm here most every night
  3. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

I'm sorry you think no one is listening. I guess most of the time I do read only what pertains to me. usually when i gome to the board its to look for answers, or because I'm in so much pain it helps to know I'm not alone. Anyway, this place has helped me tremendously (although it can't teach me to spell lol) I have found it clicky at times. i don't let it bother me, I figure they have just been "talking" on here longer and know each other. So i will try to open my ears for you. My heart is open already.

Merry Christmas and may God bles you and yours.
    Sheri (one r lol)
  4. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hi Sherri! I like to think that it is the first thing: that people only read what they thinks applies to them. I don't get to reply often and scan through and see what I can help with or learn from. I welcome newcomers and hope that most others do to. I hope you find lots of support and help here. My name is Sherrie too. I will keep an eye out for your posts and hope to see you getting lots of help and advice.
  5. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

i just came on board.....saw your letter and read it...i read about most all that is posted. i dont answer back but a very few times.i like to read the post tho...if nothing more to see how everything is going with the people on the board. i dont answer for the main reason, i dont have an answer...but when i have a question or something i need to know i get at least 2=3 answers. this is really and truly a wonderful board, whether i write or answer.. stick with it and you will come to love it like i do.....
    i would like you to be the first one i wish this morning a very merry christmas. and it is early here to.
    many blessings
    shirley
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have been here a few years and have never felt this board was "clicky" and hard for newcomers to fit in.

Maybe if you change the heading of your post you will get more responses. Sometimes the board moves fast and the messages go to the second page where no one sees them. In that case you need to bump your message up so it goes back to the first page.

I looked at your messages and you did receive responses from all of them except the one where you asked about moving to Gilbert AZ.

For information on Gilbert AZ why don't you contact the Chamber of Commerce in that city and I am sure they can give you much excellent information. They may even be on the internet.

I seldom see questions that are most urgent and on medical conditions related to fibro go unanswered and they will probably always get the priority attention over a question about a town.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/24/2005]