Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angeljoe, Apr 27, 2006.

1. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I haven't been here for a little while because of my problems at home. I have missed all of you greatly. It's sad that I need you guys so much, and my husband is requiring me to stay off the computer if he has too.

As some of you may remmeber he is very much addicted to internet poker. We started counceling, and now he is limited to about 2 hours aweek online. He started complaining that I got online too much also. I don't have a lot to do online but come here and do banking.

This post is to let you guys know that I think about you guys all the time. I can't be here very often anymore but I miss and care for you guys. My hubby says I make myself more sick coming to this board. (That is NOT true) I come here to be a fellow fibromite and friend to people that understand my pain.

God bless you guys! I miss you all very much, Hopefully soon things will work out for me to be a better friend to you guys.
    Love,
    Angela
  2. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

speed internet. the 1st thing my son showed my husband was the party poker!!! Im so afraid he will start playing with real money(that we do not have). Many thanks to my 21 yr old for that.

You know even when you are not on with us, we pray and think about you and this terrible DD.

Suzette
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

how much time you spend on-line? Does he sit around and watch you? Just because he has a problem, doesn't mean that you do. I would stick up for myself. If you really feel that you need this forum to cope, then so be it! Take it up with the counselor.