HELLO EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi there,
    Just wanted to drop in and say hi.Got on via my library.It has been a rough couple of wks.

The pain is something,and have been sick a lot.

How is everyone doing? Are you enjoying the summer,going on vacations and such.

I find the humidity hard on the old bones!!:>)

My daughter has finally got over her sickness from her pregnacy, but now she is fainting.Keeps one on her toes!!!

My husband has been on vacation these last few weeks,love him to death, but it is hard getting used to having him under foot all day.

And he has the radio on all day.Something I am not used to.I like my peace and quiet during the day!!

I am still waiting for an answer from Canada Pension.Boy the waiting is hard on the nerves,and pocketbook!!:>(

I sure hope those who have filed,either here, or the states, have been successfull.A lot depends on the answers from them,for all of us.

It does NOT help with our stress levels!!

Well dear friends have a good week!! Will try to get on later this week or next.It HAS been great having my car home these last few weeks.

Without it I have to walk here and its quite a jaunt!!
    Take Care!!
    Jordane
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jordane:

It is nice to know you can make it here, library or not.
    Where there is a will, there is a way.

You have a good week too.

nyrofan
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Summers going way too fast but fun,how about you?????
    The only sad part is before you know it,it will be winter again.
    Hope to talk again soon,
    Hugs,
    Mary
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thank goodness for libraries! It does sound like you have a lot going on. I waited about 4 months for my CPP decision. I hope it's not too much longer for you.

Hang in there and keep in touch if you can.

Kathy.