Hello everyone.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrofirend44, Oct 21, 2006.

1. fibrofirend44

fibrofirend44 New Member

Hello everyone...I have been away again...I went up north to Philly....I am so glad to be back home to nice and sunny Florida. I love sunny weather. It does causes fibro pains, but I can cope. I am very thankful for this message board. I may not post all the time, but reading many posts have helped me in many ways to cope with everyday pains and with giving me peace of mind in days when I think I can't do or go on more. So lets keep posting and try to support one another!! Fibro hugs to all. anita from Central Florida.
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hello! from across the states (southern California). I have never seen your posts before, but I just joined the board in July. Were you gone for a long time or on vacation in Philly? I am also very thankful for this board, everyone has been very helpful. Welcome back! Kim :)
  3. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I newer to the board...nice to meet you...I wish I was in sunny FLA, or back in So Cal, Kim...I saw that it was 85 out there today...I would have been at the beach!

I miss the ocean....and the San Diego Wild Animal Park!

I belive it was 45 here cloudy, damp...in Lovely Minneapolis, MN (Actually MN is sublime in June...It really is!)

Suz
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hope it was a fun trip!!!

Yes sunny weather is so much kinder to our bodies,not so much pain.!!!:>)

Take Care!!
    Jordane