Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Jan 3, 2008.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Hello everyone: Has been 3 weeks since my thyroid surgery and I'am doing good. I went to dr. on Wednesday and everything is good and my incision is healing nicely. She told me they would keep a close eye on the left side and blood work for about a year and see how I do and if all goes ok then we should be good for at least a while,I hope. Have been busy taking xmas stuff down and just trying to stay warm. I hate cold weather and for us in Ky right now it is cold. Hubby should be home tonight and then tomorrow we are getting our pictures taken for the church directory. Our daughter is suppose to come over and be in it too so that will be nice. Go for now. Hope everyone had a nice xmas and new years,I spent new years alone but that was ok,xmas was the most important one and our daughter was here with her friend,Daniel,let's just hope for the best with that one,he would be a keeper. Take care all and talk to you soon. Biddy
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm so Glad to hear that you are doing so well after surgery! Prayers help!,,,Smile big for your photo!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis