Hello everyone!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jentilone, Aug 27, 2002.

1. jentilone

jentilone New Member

I'm new to the group and just wanted to say hi and wow!!...what a great site for info!!
    I have had sooo many questions about my "issues"(LOL), and here I have found alot of good food for thought. :)
    jen
  2. jentilone

jentilone New Member

I'm new to the group and just wanted to say hi and wow!!...what a great site for info!!
    I have had sooo many questions about my "issues"(LOL), and here I have found alot of good food for thought. :)
    jen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello Jen, welcome to the board. Glad you have found us.

You just ask all the questions you want, we will try to answer or tell you were they can be answered.

Hope you have navigated a bit with the Library, Home, and Community links at the top of this page. We have lots of the latest information right here on FM/CFS and related illnesses.

Also the 'Store' link that has some wonderful supplements that are designed for our illness.

Again, welcome and will be looking forward to knowing you better soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Just wanted to say hi & welcome you aboard..I'm fairly new to this board too, and it has done wonders for me..Found a lot of info and things to try to help myself..
    Hope you will stick around.....
    Take Care.....God Bless.......Donna
  5. G

G New Member

Glad you came and welcoming you here. I agree, this is an great site and know you will enjoy it.

G
  6. cpalance

cpalance New Member

There is so much help on the board, I am sure you will love it. Glad you came to join our family.

CindyP
  7. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

You've already got some great advice, so I'll just add (I always do, lol)my 2 cents.

The patient guide (1st post on every page) is free & is a wonderful way to educate your family, friends, coworkers, etc.

When you get a chance, tell us a little bit about you...do you have fms and/or cfids? how is your dr? etc. I'm 40, have fms, cfids, and endometriosis. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes. Michele