hello everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Jun 25, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Just dropping in to say I have just been having a read of posts. Am going through a difficult time at present and that is all I have been up to. Am off for a massage shortly and hope it helps a bit with the aches and pains. Was in tears with it all last night. Catch Ya all later. Love Ozgran
  2. lmn

lmn New Member

Hope you're feeling better after your massage. Hang in there....
    Regards,
    lmn
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Massage releases lots of toxins in the body and you need to flush them out. Hope this helps you to feel better. Let us know.

Love, Mikie
  4. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I am sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. It really is the pits when you are sailing along doing pretty good and then wham! you are hit again. A couple of weeks ago I had a few days that I felt almost entirely well. It felt so good. But then it was time for me to start my treatment regime: Nystatin and oil of oregano. Killing off the yeasts, fungus & mold is causing me to have muscle cramps & aches and a burning sensation under my skin all over my body, sinus headaches, etc. It is no where near the pain you are going through but it still sucks. I have to do this for 5 more weeks. Anyway I said all that to tell you I feel for you. Sounds like you had a horrid night and I am hoping you will feel better after a massage. Are you doing the epsom salt/hydrogen peroxide baths? I just do epsom salt baths but I find it helps. Here's to better days.
    My best to you,
    CelticLadee
  5. klarry

klarry New Member

I've been having a bad time too. I've been in major pain for over a month now. It can get depressing, but I always remember Pollyanna. If you ever read this book or saw the movie, you will remember that she always found one positive in the midst of negatives. I try to practice this advice. It's hard, but if you try real hard you can probably find one good thing. Hope you feel better soon.
  6. jka

jka New Member

hope you feel as good after your massage as i do after mine.i would have a hard time giving them up.it's the one thing i do just forME!hope you start to feel better.

kathy c
  7. ozgran

ozgran New Member

all for your comments and advice. The massage was wonderful and the hour certainly goes very quickly. Haven't been back to the board for a couple of days due to family being here etc. Am a little better, but waiting on a book from a Dr I heard on National radio over here a few weeks ago.

He was talking on CFS and I was very impressed with him. He was on talk back and I couldn't get on but, he gave an e-mail address. They just did a general response to everyone and didn't answer my specific request about treating FM.

Rang them the other day and yes he treats FM as well. Explained I was sensitive to many meds, so they advised reading the book first which lists a lot of the treatment etc, but are also sending me what they call a treatment pack which I can fill in. If I want to see him there is a one month waiting list. He is about three and half hours away from here in the city. I could go down on the train and stay with my SIL and she would take me across to see him, so depending on what the book has to say I may just do that.

Have seen both Nuero and Rheumy without any further advice or treatment other than what GP has done for me, so could well be worth a visit. Thanks again. Love Ozgran.