HELLO FELLOW FIBROS...wishes for a good week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I havent been on. Since the weather has been so wacky here I have been hurting pretty darn badly. I also burned my hand severely last thursday night and well its been a little tough trying to type LOL! Im doing better though...I have a huge blister from the palm of my hand across the bottom of my thumb to the back of my hand. The blister is actually a good thing...its padding it so it doesnt hurt as bad.

Anyway, Im wishing everyone well....the cold snap is finally here so Im sure alot of you are feeling it like I am...pain from head to toe and I can barely get out of bed in the morning. I think the worst is when I get up in the middle of the night and I can barely move to get to the "potty" then by the time I get there and sit down I cant get back up LOL. It really has been difficult lately because of the fibro flare. its hard to adjust me because Im all tensed up...and well it hurts like H*LL too.

Best wishes for a good week all. HUGS to everyone!

God bless all of you!

2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Thanks, I think we all need one. I've been in a flare so long I don't know how long it's been!

Sounds like a bad burn.

Take care,
    Susan07