hello first time poster/TTC question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by raynardm, Apr 12, 2006.

1. raynardm

raynardm New Member

Hi all- I decided to start chekcing out this message board today for the first time. i am 29, was diagnosed with CFIDS when I was 23, fibro when i was 24. I am currently unable to work but I used to be a film set designer and am now somewhat working in illustration from home. I go to Dr. Enlander in NYC---I also have a blog about cfids and fm, at www.cfidsandme.blogspot.com
    My husband and I are going to start tryign to conceive this fall, and any info anyone wants to share regarding it would be welcome! thanks---
  2. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Welcome to the board!

I too am in NYC and see Dr. Enlander. I have been with him for the past year and a half. How long have you been seeing him? Have you experienced improvement and are you using the hepapressin shots?

Jennifer

3. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

I am rather new to these message boards but I have found so many great people, and a lot of good information. My husband and I had been married 8 years and had no children. Not for lack of trying, but in 2000 I received a dual diagnosis of lupus and FMS. At that point my fertilty doc and my rheumatologist told me to stop trying for a while. That was the most difficult thing to do, but last May I had a healthy gorgeous baby boy. The best advice I can offer you is to relax. That sounds weird I'm sure but thats what worked for us. As soon as we stopped worring about it, thats when we got pregnant. I don't know if you're religious, but I will say a preyer for you and your husband. Best of luck, and be sure to let us know any good news you might get!!

Sincerely,
    Tania