Hello Friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Just thought I would stop in say hi. Sorry havn't been around much the last week or so. Getting ready to move soon and been packing. Been also going to vocational rehab evaluations. I have had a few flares also. Some days I feel great, other days its so hard to get out of bed and do anything. Waiting on the counselor with the vocat. rehab to contact me to set up our next meeting to plan what to do.

I guess I too have been trying to grow some, get stronger mentally and spiritually.

I have quit smoking so far for 12 days.

Nothing much else going on. I will read posts and catch up.

Sunshyne
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Where are you moving to? dolsgirl
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I quit- its been 9 days for me - was doing it for my health but my gosh I feel awful! I know in the long run its a good move - now if I can only stick to it this time! Amy
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am living in central ohio, on the outskirts, a suburb right now. We had to file a bankruptsy .. A chapter 7. And lost the house in it all. We cannot afford the mortgage, or rent in this area. So.. moving to the other side of town, still a suburb, good schools.. and rent is reasonable. It will be a great letdown on losing space, yet in many ways I look forward to the move. Moving can be so hard you know? I look forward to this huge yard the house has we are moving to, and making new friends.. etc. My dog will have a fenced in yard to play in, and I can garden more so. :)
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

It wasn't so hard to quit for me. I feel better physically bigtime! Did it for my health also. I snuck and on the 4the day tryed a cigerette, then stopped again. The fourth day was the worst. Just try and try and dont give up. That site on whyquit.. .com. It helped alot!
  6. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

And Congratulations, Sunshyne! You too, Amy! Keep up the good work and concentrate on inhaling all that "clear" air! (not the smoky-stuff!).