Hello from a angel

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelscare2, Mar 9, 2006.

1. angelscare2

angelscare2 New Member

Hello, to everyone.
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Welcome to the board angelscare2. I'm sure you will find this board very informitive.

Jake
  3. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I hope you find the same support & love that I do here. We are quite a diverse group - and there are so many caring, good people on here.

Take care,

Leanne
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Somehow I missed your post.

How are you doing today?It is morning here in North Carolina,USA.Wind has been blowing all night.Spring is in the air.

So I see you love Jesus...well he loves you too.I know how you feel about the "Man".I think he is pretty great too.

I see you have 3 boys.I guess no pink dresses or ribbons in anyones hair.

Or maybe you got to play dress up with the horses.I love the way people braid their mane sp?I even taught myself a braid called the hering bone braid.I have seen it on horses.

Take care and have a great day!!!
    Sheila

5. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

....of course there are!!! You sound much like me. I am 42, have 3 boys and a girl. (I started much earlier than you though.) I also have 3 grand-daughters and two more "on the way".

I've had FM as long as I can remember. My only saving grace has, literally, been our Lord. You know what I mean.

What do you do in Indiana? I am in Tx. and we farm and ranch here. I am also the manager of the local grain company, so were very involved in agriculture.

I am sure your boys are precious and keep you busy. Do you have dogs?

Well, welcome, friend! I hope you find this to be a place of good information and a source of support.

Blessings,
    Maia
  6. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am from Indiana also!!! I will love having an Indiana Angel on this board.

I know you will find the support and information you need on this board. I have learned sooo much here.

Jodi
  7. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

Welcome to the board. Support is great around here. You'll see that everyone is here to help, listen and pray. I'm from Indiana too. God bless you!
    Angela

[ advertisement ]