Hello from an old friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kholmes46, Apr 2, 2012.

1. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

Accidentally posted on CFS board instead of chit chat, but wanted to check in with everybody and say hello.
  2. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

And back in bed for who knows how long, I'm afraid. Very discouraging, since I was seeing a lot of improvement, even though I'm still in my scooter. Odd spring in Albuquerque: record warmth, but snowing today.
  3. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

I went to grad school at the U of I, and like Rockgor, grew up in Minnesota. Crazy spring up there, my dad who lives near Winona tells me.
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's always wonderful to pop back on the boards and see a message from an old friend.

Sorry about the set-back, I've had a few myself but it is good to hear from you!

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To see your response to my post. Glad to have you back. Hope you won't be a stranger.

Love, Mikie
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

but hope you get to feeling better real soon. I know it has got to be very frustrating after doing better and then start to go down again.

Hope you get to stop by more often. Yes, our TX weather has also been extremely weird - even warmer than usual if that is possible.

Drop by soon again.