Hello from Cfaye ( I'm better not cured)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cfaye, Oct 25, 2006.

1. cfaye

cfaye New Member

Hello all, some thought I was saying that the supplements and acupunctue has cured me. No, I didn't mean cured. I don't believe that there is yet a cure. I came from not being able to even go to the bathroom without help and was bedfast so to now be able to enjoy a meal , a good movie or a ride in the car is a treat for me and helps me to feel alive again. I have had great imporvements over the past year yet this monster is still present with me every day.
    Thanks to all of you . This is my first day on the message board and I don't exactly know what I am doing. I clicked on from the newsletter which was asking for things which have helped CFS or Fibro to improve so I was shareing what has helped me to improve. Just wanted to clear this up.
    Thank you.
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I am glad that you have improved. Any little bit helps with these illnesses. I am so glad that you found this message board and I hope you weren't put off by anyone here because of your post. People really are very nice here. You will find that they will be there to support you when you need it. There is so much information here as well. It is great to have people who are supportive and understand what you are going through.

I hope you continue to come back. WELCOME...we are glad to have you!!!!! And don't worry you will get the hang of the message board :)

Pam