Hello I am new, and having problems to enter the chatrooms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by michelle4u, May 9, 2010.

1. michelle4u

michelle4u New Member

I cannot log into the chatrooms. I have installed adobe flash player and still it does not work. I have windows 7 home premium. I dont understand why I fail to go to a chatroom. I would love to chat with ppl about the things and problems and health issues. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you. :)

2. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board.

I don't know if the chat rooms are working or not. I haven't been able to get
    in for a couple years.

However, there is a chat message board. People there discuss both serious topics
    and matters such as kids, pets, music and books. You might want to give
    it a try.

4. shirley1259

shirley1259 New Member

My name is Shirley and I go to the chat rooms every night. From what you said I dont really know where the problem is. Do you get any error messages or does it not load up when you click on the chat room. You might want to try going in this way.

I hope to see you soon and we arent always in the same room. So if you see people in a room come on in. I have fibro and CFS among other things.

Good Luck
  5. michelle4u

michelle4u New Member

Hi Rock and Shirley,

The chatroom does not load up... I will give that link a go. :) TY both for responding and helping out. I hope I will be able to get in the chatroom soon. Thank you so much :)