Hello I have my friend back

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Jul 19, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Well it's only been a month, but finally got my computor back and hooked up.

I also just did take a break from everything for awhile too. My husband's computor just wasn't as convient.

I had about three weeks of really bad muscle pain, that kept intensifing, until i wasn't sure what to do.
    Then it got better. And i have had two weeks of near to normal days. I can't believe what i've been able to do!

I've rode horse three times, more than the last two years.
    Played with my young horse quit a bit, weeded garden, played with my kids, did dishes because i wanted to, not because i had to, just to eat!

I did all this at a much slower rate than a normal person, one ride was at my parents, and my Dad did all the grunt work of saddling and bridling, but i still went!! I've been telling God how much i would love to ride again, and now i'm thanking Him for giving me the strength and opportunity.
    Then i rode my own horse at home, one day just around the property with halter and lead rope, with my son following on the pony. And a couple days later down the rode by myself with no panic attack.

I find that i have to rest quite abit, but it's still so much more than i've been able to do!

Just in the last couple of days, i've felt really wiped again, as in no interest in things. Hopefully it's just pms.
    You know, i think the depression, for some of us, really has to do with the energy. When i felt more normal i so enjoyed going out and doing things, but when that fatigue, or pain comes crashing in its really hard to care about or do anything.
    Now that i've had alittle taste of kinda normal again, it's been sooooo long, it hard to feel my body get tired and numb brained again. I do not want to go back to where i was, even tho it's still only about 50% of normal, it's still so much better than before.
    All i can do is take one day at a time and keep trusting my Lord!
    "Heal me oh Lord, and i shall be healed! Save me oh Lord, and i shall be saved, for you are my praise Lord!"

I cannot believe how much the board has grown since i've been gone! WOW
    HI!, and welcome, i look forward to meeting and renewing my friendships here!

In Christ,

Love,
    Misty

2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

We are glad you are back. Any reprieve from the diseases we suffer is welcome. Of course I wish it were permanent for you, but maybe you are on the right track. Try not to over do when you have the energy.
    I give praise that you have returned, and have had some good days, and I wish they could continue.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Sweet lady...I love reading your messages. It makes me feel so comforted. I needed to hear your optimism tonight.

It seems this last six months to a year, I find myself weaker and weaker. I can't come here as much as I used to and I miss you all.
    I couldn't go to church again tonight. I am very down, but, I must not allow it to show at this time... because I have my 7 year old granddaughter with me. I don't want her to see me so down. She is so sensitive.

I am at my ropes end with doctors. I recently went for second blood draw (lab lost my first) to find out if I have Lupus. This is second doctor to do blood test for lupus. The first doc thought I had lupus.

I was suppose to hear something first of the week, but nothing yet. I really don't think that I have Lupus...a gut feeling. But, I wish that they could help me with this terrible pain in my hips and legs...etc., etc.

Oh well...I have complained enough. Sorry to do it!

Love.....Mari
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

How wonderful to have you back - I've really missed you!

That was delightful to read about your being able to ride again. It must have been a terrific experience. :)

Looking forward to your posting again.

Welcome back!

Love, Judy