Hello I just joined!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibro-Gal, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Fibro-Gal

Fibro-Gal New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Angela, and I am 18. I was dxed with fibro in Dec. 2002. I think I have had it my whole life. When I turned 13, I felt a change. I didn't know what it was, I knew something was wrong. My fibro went full blown in Oct 2002.
    Hope to get to know all of you more!
    Hugs,
    Angela
  2. mersey_ferryman51

mersey_ferryman51 New Member

I'm new also, but wanted to welcome you!

I've had fibro since 1989, but since I found this group, I believe I'll have an easier time coping, as there are so many great people here!

Hang in there.....we all feel your pain!

Larry
  3. Debbi

Debbi New Member

welcome - I'm new too but already feel tha support - hang in there girl
  4. bluebirder

bluebirder New Member

I am pretty new to this message board as well. I have found comfort just reading information and experiences here. I want to welcome you here.

I don't know how long I have HAD this and just recently recieved the diagnosis (new doctor caught it right away). I just know the more I learn the more I think all the Chronic illnesses I have dealt with are all a part of the Fibro. Funny that all the things wrong with me are so typical in "Fibromites". Wonder why the Dr I saw for over 20 years didn't suspect it?

The exhaustion, the aches, chronic pain flare ups, temperment that is getting worse, inability to deal with stress, non supportive families, asthma, diverticulitis, acid reflux, plantar fasciitis in the feet, heel spurs, muscle "weakness" feelings, clumsiness, dropping things, inability to lift, sit long or stand long with out imbalance or pain/stiffness.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2003]
  5. phenom

phenom New Member

hi there angela, i'm 21, live in australia, and have had fibro since i was 8ish. still figuring out meds and stuff, got a doctors visit Wednesday - and i really want to go and i really don't want to go! look forward to learning from you.

phenom
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its nice to meet you. I`m a 45 year old mother of two boys and I have had Fm at least 15 yrs but probably my whole life looking back. I think you`ll get a lot out of this site. You`ll find things that have helped others to try. You`ll get a lot of validation and understanding here.

Welcome and we`re glad to have you here.