HELLO I'M A NEWCOMER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore, Sep 4, 2002.

1. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I 38YRS. OLD TWO YEARS AGO I HAD MY COLON REMOVED AFTER TEN YEARS OF GI PROBLEMS AND THOUGHT MY PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED. SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE CFS AND FIBROMYALGIA, ALSO VERTIGO AND THE LATEST LAST WEEK WAS VASOVAGAL SYNCOPE WHICH IS CAUSED WHEN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DROPS SO LOW AND YOU FAINT THE DOCTOR TELLS ME THAT IT GOES ALONG WITH CFS.SO I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM TO FIND THIS SITE. THANKS FOR LISTENING ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
  2. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I 38YRS. OLD TWO YEARS AGO I HAD MY COLON REMOVED AFTER TEN YEARS OF GI PROBLEMS AND THOUGHT MY PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED. SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE CFS AND FIBROMYALGIA, ALSO VERTIGO AND THE LATEST LAST WEEK WAS VASOVAGAL SYNCOPE WHICH IS CAUSED WHEN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DROPS SO LOW AND YOU FAINT THE DOCTOR TELLS ME THAT IT GOES ALONG WITH CFS.SO I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM TO FIND THIS SITE. THANKS FOR LISTENING ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello Eeyore, welcome to the board. Glad you found our site.

YOu have really have some serious problems, I am so sorry to hear that you have CFS/FM also.

I have Fibro, and its a whole lot to deal with, I can imagine how hard it is to have all that you have.

We have some great people on this board, and they will be glad to share their experiences with you, and offer what help they can.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

There's lots of info here in the library and from the very informed & supportive members here. I have cfids & fms also. I've gotten a lot of hope & some tips on dealing w/ the worst of my symptoms from here...then I run them by my dr.

You can search messages at the top for hypotension (it's orthostatic hypotension, can't think of correct spelling this early!) or do a search in the library for same topic. I don't have this symptom, but many here do.

Welcome, keep us posted on how you're doing, what you're taking for treatment of all your illnesses...Michele