Hello,I'm new here,my name is Doxygirl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Sep 22, 2003.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hello there,
    Iam from the fms/cfs board and others have been kind enough to share that this worship board is here,I really need some prayer right now, I suffer from fms/cfs, and HORRIBLE migraines, they are often and everlasting, last one I had about a week ago, lasted for 10 days.
    I just started to get another one tonight so Iam begging you to ALL pray for God to have mercy on me, and take this migraine away!
    Thank you so very much for you prayers
    With love, and Hugs
    Doxygirl(Marianne)
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Marianne,

Dear Lord, Please place your healing hand on Doxygirl and take away her migraine and the pain. ?Let her know that you walk with her each day day holding her hand and guiding her. May you bless her in every way you can. In Jesus name name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome. I will surely pray for you. May the Lord give you some relief from those migraines soon.

God Bless,
    Sandyz
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for those headaches, as I do know exactly how they feel!

May the Lord touch you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet and heal you with His divine touch.

God's blessings going out for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

to the board! Everyone on here is so wonderful! You will find this out for yourself soon! I will be praying for you also!
    Lisa
  6. mamashome

mamashome New Member

I've added you to my prayer list. I've seen you over on the FMS board. You might remember me over there (mamafrey). Glad to have you here!!! Hope you are feeling better. love, mama