Hello Im new

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fybromom28, Aug 12, 2006.

1. fybromom28

fybromom28 New Member

My name is Tina I have 2 kids a pretty good husband. I have Fibromyalgia and I need someone to talk to about it. It is driving me crazy! so I hope I can meet someone on here to give me some support and advise on how i should take this fibromyalgia.
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

You will find lots of great info on this sight.

Also tons of support for just about any problem your having.

We are like a big huge family.The chat room is also a great place to talk and make friends.

I am sorry that you have FM.I also have FM and CFS OA and a few other things that bother the heck out of me.

I love your picture in your profile.You can also type in what your looking for in the search box to bring up old post that may give you some great info.

I deal with my FM and CFS one day at a time .I use my meds. they help a lot.I was bed ridden the first year it was awful .I am now out of bed but not totally pain free and I do still have a few very bad days but I still take it one day at a time.

Hopefully someday they will find a cure.

Take care
    Sue
  3. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

Hello Tina
    My name is Angel I just found out that I have FMA as well . I posted a note today. If your hurting alot and have alot of pain. Some wounderfull person sent this to me today . Thought I send it your way .
    I would try a hot bath with 2 lg bottles of hydrogen peroxide and 2 cups epson salts. People use different amounts and add different things but this is the basic.
    It will cut down your pain and really relax you so be ready to go to bed.

Have a blessed day
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi, I am new to the board also. Everyone has been so nice. I had no idea how many people are affected by our illness, but it helps to have people to talk to. I am going on vacation, so I will miss the board for the next week, but I hope you are feeling well today, you are in my prayers! Kim
  5. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I hope you will find this website as useful as I have!
    Enjoy!
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

You will love this place. There are a lot of caring people here that are willing to listen and share info. on fibro. Glad you found us here. Welcome!!!!!

Kriket
  7. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

I am new too and everyone has been great. Diet pepsi yeaaaaaaa! (PIC)