Hello Jillian 40!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by solargirl451, Feb 5, 2003.

1. solargirl451

solargirl451 New Member

Hello Jillian!

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to your e-mail that you were kind enough to send me. If you don't mind, I would like for you to send me the details of that particular exercise that you do to help with the muscle spasms in your upper back/shoulders. I checked with my insurance company which is Medical Mutual Super Med Classic and the policy that I have covers theraputic massage if done under the direction of a chiroprator or physical therapist. That I did not know I had! I guess I should review my benefits more closely. The insurance company will pay for 20 visits for one calendar year, any extra, I would pay for out of my own pocket. I also carefully looked through the health catalog that is sent out from this site and purchased ZMA, Double Strentgh ATP, 5 HTTP. I have only been on these supplements for 10 days now, but I can already feel a difference. I still have the deep muscular soreness, but I don't seem to have all the muscle spasms as I once had and the chronic nagging pain that I use to have in my lower back is all but gone at this point. I am truely amazed and grateful that I learned about these things on this Message Board from kind people like yourself! Thank you! I hope things continue to improve for myself...if not, I am just happy being a little bit better. Also, I am firing my MD for being so calloused and argumentative and will search for one who is more sympathetic and understanding. I am tired of crying all the way home after each visit. The last thing that I want to do when I go to my MD's office is to have him argue with me about taking two Ultram once a day and an occasional Robaxin for pain/spasms, just so I can have some quality of life and function!! ~~~~~ Must sign off now as this post is way to long..........thank you.....I will continue to frequent this Message Board so I may learn even more.

~~Cynthia~~

[ advertisement ]