Hello Joyfully, Sweetpotatoe, Jinlee, Lms526 and Tlayne

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by getridof, Apr 16, 2008.

1. getridof

getridof New Member

Long time not talking to you guys. Just want to send my regards to you all and wish you all the best.

These days I kept myself busy. But still got the heavy feeling of emptiness, and still wondering what the meaning of my life. It always happen at my leisure time and at night......

I'll pray for everyone.
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

Thank you for replying me. Wish you have good moment all the time.
  3. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I just happened to click on this board and saw my name. I think my new mobility scooter is posessed. I'm thinking about having an exorcism for it (ha, ha).

I've managed to have a concussion from falling off of it.
    Then another fall from the scooter that required another 3 stitches.
    Then I got my foot caught between the side of the scooter and an outside corner. I found out on Friday that I broke one toe and sprained 2 additional toes. I also sprained my wrist with the second scooter fall.

I have a black eye from the second scooter fall yet. I look kinda' like I went 3 rounds with a boxer---and lost all three rounds! Hopefully, I will mend and get on with my life.

I don't feel empty, just bruised and cut up. I have a splint on my l. wrist and a post op surgical shoe on my rt. foot. I got my stitches out and the butterfly bandage off now.

Now, if I can just not fall again I'll be happy. Soft hugs. Joyfully
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2008]
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

So great to hear from you.

My computer crashed and had to go in for repair so I haven't been online in a while, finally got it back yesterday.

Have you ever heard Joel Osteen preach?, I am loving watching and listening to him at the moment, If you can get hold of some books or messages by him.

Keep pressing on, keep praying, keep serving, keep believing. Just hold onto the promises of God, read the word and keep asking God for his peace and guidance in your life.

Love sweetpotatoe.