Hello Joyfully

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by getridof, Jul 21, 2008.

1. getridof

getridof New Member

These days I think about you. Not hearing from you on every board. I send my regards to you.

I try to post this message on some other boards in case you can read it. Give me a reply on the Depression Board if you can. Just thinking about you.

2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Ive been noticing Joyfullys absence for quite some time now...and miss her wise and encouraging posts...I hope she's doing fine.

God Bless
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Joy lives pretty close by to me and we often exchange emails. I hadn't heard from her in a long time either. Happily, I heard from her a few days ago.

She's trying to get adjusted to a new computer that her son installed that has some new software that she isn't used to. I don't want to speak for Joy, but I wanted to let you all know that she is doing pretty well.

I'll let her know that the two of you have asked about her. I'm sure she'll be happy to know that.

Have a great day.

All the best,

[This Message was Edited on 07/23/2008]
  4. getridof

getridof New Member

Thanks for letting us know Joyfully is fine. Although she and I living far away from each other, she is a very important friend/advisor in my heart.