Hello Linda Terri

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omeeomy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Hello Girls:

I've picked myself by the boot straps & back in there & going again. Sorry about being so down. The weather here is so cold & is snowing.

Terri: i know i don't have much snow compared to you. I'm just not a snow person. I've lived here in the mts of Va my whole life & should be used to the cold. I guess my age is telling on me. Hope all is well with your family. I know the weather is cold in Alaska. My son left today & is in Utah right now waiting to fly on to Anchorage to stay tonight. Just got to stay home 2wks this time they are changing him to another crew--so he has to fly to Anchorage & met them to fly back in.

Linda: how is things in Az & the weather? I thought i would just say hello. I,m sitting here waiting for my neice to call me--she call me about 11pm at night to talk before going to bed. We are going to get ready for my sister to come home. Talked to my grand-kids a little while ago---they are great---no school bacause of snow. They didn't want their daddy to go back so guick.

Hope All Is Well.

Send me a hello.

2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

We have no snow......it's all melted. I'm enjoying the spring like weather- I hope it stays.

My son got a job! Thanks for your prayers- he'll be starting at a freight company, probably as someone loading trucks. He'll need to learn how to drive a forklift, but he thinks that would be fine. He doesn't have many details yet- like when he's starting- but he's thankful to be hired.

Shirley- I'm sure it's a relief to have your sister coming home. I hope she continues to improve. How is your grandson?

Linda- I remember not liking the heat when we lived in Las Vegas....it was hot from April to October, and we ran the A.C. all the time. It was a change, moving from there to Alaska!

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I just signed your other post.....thanks for thinking of me.

My son will start his job tonight....please pray that he will be able to function throughout the night and get the rest he needs tomorrow! He hasn't stayed up all night ever, that I know of.....

I'll let you know how he does.

4. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Just stopping in to say hello.

I've been helping my neice clean house for my sisters home comming. She's comes home Monday. She live about an hour one way from me.

Terri, hope all is well with your family. How's your sons new job going? It's hard working nights. I hope your daughter & family are doing well in Alaska. Haven't heard from my son since he went back.

Linda, it's hard to thing you had to use yur A/C. Our weather here has been on a roller coaster lately. Snow,sleet,rain temps up in 60s one day & then down in the 20s. I guess this means spring is comming(hooorrraaayyy).
    Did your Mom take her shots yet?

Got to get to bed have to get up & out early---hope this is our last day of cleaning(we are spring claning for her)