Hello Lynda & Terri

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omeeomy, May 13, 2009.

1. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

I haven't said hello, for some time. I just got a new computer & got back online. I have a labtop bur i don't like it. It's seems to slow for me.

Tell how everything is going with your famlies.

Terri, did your family come home? If so i bet you were very happy.

Linda, how are things going for you?

2. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Good, to hear from you again. Sorry about you husband,glad he's doing better.
    I'd love to have some of your warm weather. We've had a damp & cool spring.
    We had frost a couple weeks ago 3 mornings. Got a couple of my flowers. I'v been
    going to a podorist for about 2mos now. Got new supports still had to take shot in
    toe Friday. Will go back again Monday. Been going to chemo again the last 2wks with
    my neice. Two more wks to go then they she can rest for a while. They will recheck
    her in August & go from there. Been to church this morning. Hubby has a bit of a sore
    throat today so he's just resting. We have a garden out & it's doing good so far. Family
    is fine. Son going back to Alaska Wed. Next week end we are going our grand-daughter
    ballet recital. They just got out of school for the yr. Well enough for now. Good to hear
    from you.

Terri: when you have time would love to hear how your visit with your family went.
    Give us a hello when you have time.

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Nice to hear from you ladies!

Our visit went really well with my daughter and her two girls. They came first to help me after I had a D & C procedure, then our son in law came down too. The day after they left, I went home to see my folks. My dad is in a very weak state and I think it may have been our last visit. He really wants to go now...he says he's ready. But his body hasn't cooperated yet, so he lingers. He is unable to stay with Mom at her assisted living- he requires too much care- so he's been in a nursing home and spent a lot of time in the hospital as well. I was only there for 5 days, which included travel, so it was short but better than not seeing them. It is hard being so far away from them at this time.

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about your hubby.....I hope he's doing better! I guess that explains where you've been.....taking care of him. We'll forgive you!

Shirley, I hope the chemo helps your niece. I'm glad to hear your garden is doing well. Ours is in and I've gotten more weeding done than normal, so maybe ours will do well too!

Take care,
    Hugs from Terri
  4. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

How are things going? I've had a busy week. I brought my granddaughter home last week after ballet. She stayed with from Sunday until Friday. We shopped some. And i got her a new hair cut. We had a good time together. She's really growing up fast. Her & her brother have grown so much every time i see them. They are always busy working in their church.

Terri, i hope you had a good time when your granddaughters came home.

Linda, hope things are going good with you.

Don't know if i can say this or not. If you heard of facebook i am on it. If you think i can put my name on here for you let me know & you can find me on facebook. Let me know. We can chat right to each other.