Hello, Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lucky, Apr 4, 2003.

1. lucky

lucky New Member

The minute I read the Nuccadoctor's message and replies, I knew that it was an advertisement and was amazed that the moderators did not pay more attention to it.
    You can see from all the replies how vulnerable we all are and because of that people are trying to do anything to make money on us which is what we are trying to discourage and stop.
    Kind regards, Lucky

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have not removed these posts because this person has not advertised a website which will profit him or her personally. The website is a non-profit site to educate people about this treatment.

While we are always interested in new treatments, the same old adage always applies: Buyer beware!

Love, Mikie
  3. lucky

lucky New Member

for your reply. I was just concerned.
    Lucky
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You know how much Shirl and I always appreciate the vigilence of our members in keeping out sales people. I really appreciate your post as it caused me to take another look and satisfy myself that, at least so far, this situation is OK.

Love, Mikie
  5. lucky

lucky New Member

I am very aware that both you and Shirl are great in monitoring this site and doing a great job too. Thanks, Lucky