Hello My Friends, Let Me All Thank You For Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 92457, Oct 28, 2005.

1. 92457

92457 New Member

Hello everyone and fibro friends. first I would like to thank eveyone who responed to my post. and your prayers. Im cancer free thank god. Im so sorry it's been taken me so long to get back to you's. thoughs who still are waiting on you results on cancer please please let me know. now why it too me so long to get back with you's. my sister was in the hospital in the IUC with an overdose. drinking and cocane and valuim and med's sent her almost to deaths door if it was not for the officer that came by and found her like this, it was her angel, that god brought to her. she fine now. but needs alot of help. and I will see to this. and right after this i had this flu that it me so hard. but keep her in your prayers.

Your Fibro Friend 92457/ Paula

if any one would like to talk to me, I would love it. I use to be a police victim avocate. again thanks
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

So sorry you are going through sooo much. I am glad for a couple reasons though. I am glad very glad you are cancer free. I am very glad your sister had an angel to watch over her and I am glad that she has you to take care of her.

You will be in my prayers,
    kgangel