Hello, Newbie to TF forum

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by clprez, Oct 5, 2004.

1. clprez

clprez New Member

I have been lurking here and a few other places before deciding to start a TF. I have learned quite a bit here, especially since the site is dedicated to TF.

I chose to take ImmunityToday's ImmuneCare 64. I chose it mainly for 2 reasons. In addition to the generic TF immunity it provides, it also kills EBV, HHV-6 A&B, and CMV. It also come in 2-3 pills per dose, so as I am coming up to speed and pulsing, it will be easier to divide into smaller doses, and if 3 pills per day turns out to be too much for me, I can just take 2. Of course the price had something to do with it, too.

Today will be my third day going up at the 2 pill dose, and I am thankful for the person here who suggested it be taken at night when first starting out, as that has been a big help for me. I accidentally took it in the morning on my first 2-pill day, and that was a big mistake, especially since I had just taken a pill 12 hours prior. I ached from head to toe all day and beyond.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and hope that I won't go down the wrong path by listening to your experiences, too.

Take Care,
    Carol
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to the world of TF's. This board is a very good place to visit, especially in the beginning of the treatment. I wish it were utilized more, but I think as more and more of us benefit from the TF's, it will be.

Please keep us updated on your progress. We also discuss TF's on the FMS/CFIDS board.

Love, Mikie
  3. spacee

spacee Member

A big welcome from me also. This board is indeed helpful. I have taken TF for about 16 months now and it has dramatically improved my life. I am so thankful to the companies that make it and to ProHealth for providing this forum.

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Hope it continues!

Spacee
  4. clprez

clprez New Member

Thanks for your support.

Gee Spacee, you are truly a pioneer in this area. I can't imagine starting it by yourself back then, especially with the price of it all. Then again, ProHealth does give out a lot of information on the topic.

I'm glad Pro Health is providing this board too. I hope that more people will find it.

I will definitely post my progress. I might as well do it right now. Yesterday was the start of my 3rd week, so I upped it to 3 pills. (I'm on IC64) I like to switch on the weekends because I can just stay home in my pajamas if necessary.

I had lots of aches with 2 pills, but today I felt fine with 3 pills, although I slept a lot. We'll have to see how I do tomorrow. I take them at night so that I can sleep through the aches, and so far that's worked out great. I have a tempurpedic bed, so that may help, too.

Carol
  5. spacee

spacee Member

Good to hear that you have worked out a way to take it....that uping it at the start of a weekend is a real good one.

Back when I started with TF, I was looking for a TH1/TH2 immune modulator (like Kutapressin) which also was antiviral. Dr. Cheney had a list of about 5 ot 6 immune modulators and Immune Transfer C was the ONE that was also antiviral. I didn't know about the Immune Care product at the time or I may have gone that way. Kutapressin and Immune Transfer C were the same price so it was in the budget. Otherwise, I don't know that I would have been willing to buy such a pricey item. So, I fell into it just by trying to replace the Kuta.

I would highly recommend taking it for a year. Dr. Ryser says that you see improvement for that long. Chisholm labs says that 3 months is enough to retrain the immune system. Who knows...since we are all different, I guess we will all have different experiences.

Keep us posted!

Spacee

[ advertisement ]