Hello out there

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by blue67, Oct 31, 2004.

1. blue67

blue67 New Member

Hello to anyone,
    It has been rough going for the past couple of weeks.
    I'am so tired of taking medicine that sometimes I feel I forget on purpose. I was told last week that I now have Tarsal Tunnel in both feet and Am having surgery on Nov.12.
    What stinks is that I will be off of work for 8 weeks and off my feet for 2 wks. I hurt bad enough while in motion and the pain gets worse if I sit for more than 30 mins. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting depressed. I have enough to deal with in life, I don't want an added problem. I have had some councelling after my Fibro. dx. but, I don't see where it has helped.
    I worry about my job and college class, how will I make it thru all of this? I have friends and family that say they will help me. but it seems they don't help me now.
    I guess I just need to vent and this seemed to be the place.
    Take Care Everyone..........................
  2. kimkane

kimkane New Member

I am so sorry you have to go thru the "World of Fibro".

I do not know what "Tarsal Tunnel" I will have to research it. Is it like carpal tunnel?

I know its hard to handle this disease. I was always so independent and physically fit.

I to saw my body change, it seemed like overnight for me.

I have FMS/CFS, it has altered my life without my permission. It can and does get very depressing.
    I also talked to a shrink about Fibro and the pain. They have no idea how we feel. The only ones that do understand are others with Fibro also.

If we actually told ppl how painful it is they wouldn't belive us anyways.

Feel free to vent at anytime, we all do. : )

We are here for you, and we understand.

Take care and let us know how the surgery goes.

Good luck my dear, Kim