Hello Rene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I started a new post. Our other one was getting so long.

No I really do not feel any better. I am in a major flare I think. Can you believe that now my hubby is sick? I took him to the Dr. today, he has a major sinus infection. He very seldom gets sick. They scared us thou, the nurse took his blood pressure with the portable machine that has everything in one. She said boy your blood pressure is up it is 200/86, that could be why you are so dizzy, I am going to take it again. She got a manual cuff and it was 148/86. It was their dumb machine. That was enough to shoot both of our blood pressures up.

Andrea is suppose to head back either tonight or in the morning. The Aunt that was not suppose to make it thru the night had a miracle cure and is ok now. They have been to the ocean and had all kinds of fun.

How is your Mom doing? Is she still being ok?

I got another letter from my brother today. I wish I could believe the things he writes, but he is going to have to prove it.

Have you heard anything from your brother? Why are things always made easier for the person in the wrong, where are the innocent parties rights?

I am rambling so I think I will get off of here. Let me know how things are going. You are so right we both need to pull back and put ourselves first sometime.

God bless; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, sorry you're not doing well still and then BIll is sick! I hope he gets better soon. That would be all you need is for Bill to have heart trouble.

Well maybe your brother will turn around. I don't know. I do know mine won't. I haven't heard from him but I don't answer the phone and I haven't got any messages.

How is your dad? My mom is still the same. Chloe is going to come over after school and then I will go to my moms.

Its gonna be 80 today. Very warm for this time of year. How is your weather?

Are you going to have Easter Dinner at your house? Do you get your grandkids Easter gifts?

Well I guess I better go for now. I hope you all get to feeling better.

Take care,
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Glad to hear from you. I hope with your helper that you will get some rest. You sure deserve it.

Daddy is about the same. He constantly talks about how it will be when Bud gets out, that is really bothering him. He doesn't know about a job for him, etc. He also has to deal with all of his financial problems. We tried to help him out, but I am not so sure it did not go to my brother. He needs to do something about that charge card that he never had. I can not convince him that it is his problem not the companies.

Is there a neighbor that can keep an eye on your Mom's house to see if your brother is gone or doing anything to tear it up?

Our weather is cold, it is getting below freezing at night. It was so nice last week.

I do Easter baskets for the grandbabies. I really enjoy it. We are going to have a Easter egg hunt here, it will probably have to be inside, but it will still be fun.

Bill is feeling a little better. It does not keep him down for very long.

Hope you get some much deserved rest.Take care.,

God bless, Pam

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Happy Easter. I hope everything is ok.
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, How are you? Glad Bill is doing a little better. Sounds like you will have a nice Easter. You're so lucky to have grandkids to spoil!

I know what you mean about helping your dad with money cause then you don't know who it really goes to. I don't know what to say.

I went today to see my mom and she was out of her mind again. She says she doesn't want to go the the drs Thrus. and I kinda agree as I requested a different hospital but the NH Dr won't let us go. Everything is always a fight for me I feel.

I don't know if her meds make her that way. She is in such pain and I believe her so I don't know what to do. The NH will cut down on all her psych meds if I don't sign a form not to- I think I'm gonna let them cut the pills down.

I hope you get your warm weather back soon. Its cloudy and cool here.

Well guess I'll go for now.
    Take care and Happy Easter!
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope you had a happy easter. Ours was nice, I am so worn out and achy. Daddy came out, he did eat a little, I guess for him it is alot. He enjoyed seeing Alexis, and Draven.

Alan got Draven for a while. Andrea dropped him off, when she got her they discovered that when her Mom put Draven in the car seat that it was not strapped in. This is the second time that she has done this.

Alan took him back and I guess they had some Easter things for Alexis. She still says that Andrea is her and brother's mommy.

My brother's girlfriend that disappeared is back in jail, she wrote Daddy a letter and sent him one to mail to Bud. He also had the guts to ask him to take the block off of his phone so she could call him as he is the only one she can turn to. (he put a block so no collect calls could be received from the jail when she was in there before). I about blew up when I found out Daddy sent her $30 for her commisary account. I told Daddy not to do it again.

How are things with you? Is your Mom doing any better?

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

7. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam hope you're feeling a little bit rested today after yesterday. I had a nice time yesterday at the nursing home. My mom wasn't in a good mood to say the least but I met a lot of people in the courtyard by her room as I had the dog and everyone loves Snuggles.

My mom told me that if I'd of had kids they would have been so spoiled. That I took as a compliment from her cause I give my all to her and to Snuggles.

She wanted her dr appt cancelled so I did. I don't know what to do as she wants to go to a different dr but the NH dr won't let her.

I talked to the lawyers and they tried to serve my brother 5 times. They will try again and then ask the judge to post a note to notify my brother of the pending trial for an eviction which means my brother gets even more time!

Oh I'd be mad to about your brothers girlfriend getting money from your dad. Does your dad regreat it or is your dad ok with giving her money?

Did you say anything to Andreas mom about the car seat? That is pretty bad.

Well I guess I'll go for now. Its a good tv night I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars and The Bachlor and Little People big World.

Well take care,
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi I'm glad you had a good day on Easter. Mine was nice but boy was I worn out, I cleaned the biggest part of my house yesterday, so I am paying for it today.

My Daddy said it felt sorry for Bud's girlfriend, but he was not going to continue to do it. I told him, she put herself there. He doesn't realize that the jail will give her the bare necissitys as far as toothpaste, soap, etc.

It seems like the law is always on the side of the one who is in the wrong. How many chances are they going to give your brother before they make him leave? I know here if a woman is preganant they can not evict her no matter how far behind in rent or house payment they are. A girl out here got pregnanat on purpose.

No I did not say anything to Andra's Mom. I guess Andrea did call her right then and Alan said she was screaming at her. Alan said first chance he got when the kids weren't around he was going to let her have it.

Will the NH Dr. not allow you to go to another Dr. for a second opion?

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you doing? Chloe came today and cleaned so that was great. I talked to the lawyer again and they are probably gonna ask for permission to post my brothers notice on the door so he will get 15 days to respond instead of 5 days cause he won't answer the door. the 15 day notice will probably go on Monday.

How is Alan doing? I'm glad your dad isn't gonna give her any more money.

I saw my mom tonight for dinner. She was ok. One of the nurses asked me if I read Pams obituary notice and I didn't. Shes gonna bring it in but turns out she had a MiLLION dollars!!!! She had got attacked by a mentally ill person (not at the nursing home). She died with her conservatorship. She really was a good person.
    I honestly believe she is having God help me with Chloe and that lady Joan because Pam can see that I need help.

How is your weather? Ours is ok in the low 70s which I like.

Well tomorrow I'm gonna try and get my mom a different doctor and then see my mom.

Take care,
  10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry it has took me so long to reply, things have been hectic. I caught Bill's bug on top of everything else.

My brother called Daddy Tuesday evening. He had received the letters from me and Daddy. He said that he did not want anything else to do with Marcie and that he was going to write her a letter and tell her. He told Daddy not to send her any more money or take any phone calls from her. So I guess he came to his senses about that anyway.

I think you are right that Pam is watching over you and knew that you needed the help. She is your Gurardian Angel.

How is your Mom? Have you heard anything from you brother?

Let me know how things are. So this is short but I really feel awful and am going to lay down.

God bless; Pam
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam hope you get to feeling better soon! I know all the stress is bad on your already bad health too.

Glad your brother doesn't want to see that girl anymore. I haven't heard from mine so that is good.

I read Pams death notice and it said she got attacked by a mentally ill person and got awarded a million dollars which she got in 2006. The article said she wanted nothing more then to give the money to those less fortunate then her.

I'd sure like to know who that money went to. She didnt have anything nothing but the walkman I gave her and the Shania Twain tape i gave her. She could of got a tv so she'd at least have 20 channels instead of 5, and she could have got a radio/cd player with some cds. I'd check her out cds and get a cd player on loan so she could listen.

Shame on the people who didn't help her. She could have gone home or hired help.. SHe never told me about the money.

Well anyway nothing going on much. Went to see my mom and she is really coughing alot. Snuggle went to the vet so we can get his teeth done. His labs come back tomorrow.

Well hope you get to feeling better. Don't worry about writing back so soon I understand.

Take care,
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I take it that Pam had no family at all. It is terrible to say but I wonder if people will pop up and say that they are related to her now that it has came out that she had money. Who knew all of this and put the notice in the paper?

I am up and at it this morning, well up anyway. My hubby tried to get me to stay in bed this morning. I did for another hour. There are things that I need to do but he told me to lay around today.

I don't think I told you. My oldest son was made General Manager of the hotel that he works at. He is dealing with a mess the girl that was it before him really had things messed up. They are sueing her for embezzlement. They found out that she let her boy friend stay there for free and another couple had a bill that in totel amounted to over $22,000. We are very proud of Andy.

I hope this eviction with your brother is over soon. It amazes me how the legal system can drag these things out.

Take care and let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam

[This Message was Edited on 04/14/2007]
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope things are ok.
  14. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? That is great about your son being a manager. He will have those skills forever and can go someplace else if he ever wants to.

Hows everyone else?

My mom got scolded she said by a worker claiming her brand new Nikes got ruined because the aid stepped on the gum drops my mom dropped by accident. My mom always does that. Well now my moms cd player is broken and they told my mom that my mom pushed it off. I don't believe that.

Also I called my mom and the social worker was there and told me she won't eat her chicken because the aid (A different one male) but salt on it. My mom said her food has been salty and I have proof do to the social worker that they are puting salt on her food.

I'm getting ready to go there. I'm not doing to good. A good note the vet called and snuggles labs are mostly ok and he can do the surgery for his teeth.

Well thats all for now. I think tomorrow for sure the court will but a posting on the door for my brother saying he can request a hearing and has 15 days to respond.

I really pray he doesn't respond I will be very upset.

Well talk to ya latter.
    Take care,
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

It sounds like your weekend has been as crazy as ours. I am with you, it seems funny that all of a sudden your Mom's CD player ended up broken. How does walking on a few gum drops ruin a pair of Nikes? If they are that fragile she does not need to be wearing them to work. Did you find out anything about why they where putting salt on your Mom's food?

I will be glad when this deal with getting your brother out of the house is over. It has been so hard on you. I am glad about Snuggles also.

We took Alan to the hospital again last night for stomach pain. He said it was around in is back too. They didn't find anything. I really think that alot of it is stress.

I finally went to the Dr. today. Bill forced me to go. I thought I was getting better but today I feel like that mac truck hit me and than ran back over me. He told me I have a sinus infection and a big build up of fluid behind my ears.

We saw Daddy yesterday. He seemed to be doing fair. He told me that he had mixed feelings about Bud getting out of jail. He is worried about how things are going to be around there. That girl friend of Bud's is going to jail for a while. I went online and they got her for prostitution and forgery this time. Bud did send her a letter to be mailed and told her it was over and to leave Daddy alone. I am very glad he did that. I already said that if she doesn't I would be contacting the jail. He also told her that the block Daddy had put on the phone was not going to be taken off, so she will not be able to call Daddy.

Well I am going to lay back down. I reallly hope that you get some rest you deserve it. I hope that things start going good for you too. Let me know how things are.

I put a picture of Alexis with the Easter Bunny on my profile.

God bless; Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2007]
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

HiPam how are you feeling? How is your ear? Have you ever tried a heating pad or a rice sock for your ear? I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Do you think Alan has something major and they are just missing it? Can you take him somewhere else next time? Hopefully there isn't a next time!

I feel bad for your dad too. Did you let him know what Buds ex had done? I guess there isn't any kind of a transitional place for your brother and other crimianals to go.

Your picture didn't work! I'd sure like to see her.

Well saw my mom tonight. She said she doesn't care if she dies. She hasn't talked like that but maybe once. I feel so bad for her. She is just so alone. Normally she is just on such a high cause of all the pills it numbs her emotionally except she is highly agitated. She was always a calm person.

Well I hope you get to feeling better and get a break from doctors.

Take care,

17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am feeling better at present. I seem to feel better and than it hits me again.

How is your Mom doing? I am so sorry that she is so down, it is hard on you as well as her. She is lucky to have you.

I talked to Daddy yesterday and he was doing fair. He wants Bud to get out of jail but he is dreading him coming back there. I told him he didn't have to let him and he said "he has to go somewhere." I don't know what I am going to do with him. I do know that if his x-girl friend does not leave Daddy alone I am going to contact the prision.

Alan threw up today. There is a stomach bug going around. I honestly think that alot of his problem is stress and worry.

Let me know how things are. I hope that you are getting some much deserved rest.

Alexis' picture is in my profile. I don't know what I did but it is a small picture down in the bottom left side of the white area.

God bless;Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 04/17/2007]
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, I just must have just missed you. Our post was at the top when I came here you must have just left.

Glad you're doing a bit better. I don't know about Alan I hope he gets better soon. Is he able to work?

When does you brother get out again? thats hard for your dad. Has he been taking Buds ex's calls?? I hope not!

Thanks for posting the beautiful Alexis with the bunny. You are so lucky to have her. Guess Draven is doing ok?

Well I'm kinda upset ofcouse cause the lawyer still hasn't done anything. His office is call Express Evictions! They should have had this paper to the judge 2 weeks ago! This whole thing would be over in another week or soo but they haven't even started.

I didn't see my mom today I'm to tired. I did go yesterday and talked to this gal who is 40 with ms. Very sad. She told me she had a major problem with the same aids that we did.

Chloe came today so that is good. well guess I will go for now.
    Take care,
  19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Did you get some much deserved rest? How is your Mom? I bet it is nice to have Chloe come and help you out, you are lucky to have found her.

I am up and down. I will think I am over it and it hits me again.

Alan is still having stomach problems. He has started throwing up after he eats alot of the time. I really think it is alot of nerves and stress.

I had a reply almost done and I hit the wrong button and lost it earlier today. Right after that happened my phone rang and it was my brother. He sounded down and said how he was changed and after 48 years he was ready to straighten out. We will see, he is going to have to prove it. Daddy even said that he lied so much you couldn't believe any thing he said.

Andy will be 28 on Sat. He keeps saying he is 21 again. I told him I was there when he was born and I know how old he is. LOL. He was stubborn and took his time coming into the world. I was in labor over 18 hours.

You asked about Draven. He is growing like a weed, and is a healthly boy. His Mom and Grandma ran out of things to say was wrong with him. Alan has him tonight, all day tomorrow,and tomorrow night and they are coming over, I will try and get a picture of the two of them togather. (Alexis & Draven).

Have you heard from your brother? I will be glad when that is all over for you. You have been thru it.

Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope everything is ok!!!