Hello Rene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, May 10, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I started a new thread as the other one was so long.

Thank you, I don't want to sound conceited but I think my Grandbabies are beautiful too. A friend told Alan the other day that he made cute babies. I told him that these better be the last two. He is happy he said that he always wanted a boy and a girl.

Sounds like things are still a mess withe the eviction. I wish that I could help you in some way. Will you have to sell the house? It is not fair that you have to carry the burden yourself. You already do not feel well and have so many things to take care of.

Rememeber the charge card I told you about, Daddy was getting calls about it and he had never seen the card. They called him yesterday and asked him if he knew who a phone number belonged to. He told them no at the time after he hung up he got to looking at his book with numbers in it. Guess what it was my brother's cell phone. Now my Daddy is worried that they are on Bud's trail. He has been worried about how to stop it. They are suppose to send him some paperwork to fill out. I cannot get it thru to him that if he doesn't that they will go after him to pay the bill.

I give up. He is still worrying about Bud getting into more trouble. He did it to himself. I told Daddy last night that I was not going to stand for it this time. If he won't listen and keeps letting Bud bum around there when he gets out I am going to stop going around or calling. It may sound mean but I can't stand to see it happen.

Please take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. I feel bad for your Mom. Just remember you are doing the best that you can. She may not always say it but she does know it.

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? I said the same thing to to my mom that if she lets him stay in the house I'm not coming around either. How much was charged on your dads bill? I bet they will found out its him and he may get in to big trouble depending on how much he charged.

Yes I have to do the whole house by myself. She has a new leather couch and love seat (probably ruined now) and other things which means I have to meet people plus I just hate to see what little things of hers she has go.

My mom told me she wants to go home no matter if the people are mean to her she wants to go home. I didn't see her today and she said she missed me and almost cried.

I think shes only cried once since this nightmare began. I am concerned about mothers day. Worried that my brother will call and worried that he won't call and my moms hurt. She may not feel hurt so I don't know.

What do the kids usually do for u on mothers day?

Thanks for saying that you wish you could be here to help me. I know you would. But you help with listening and also I like to hear what your up to too. I think your lucky to have kids and grandkids and a nice husband and I like to hear what goes on.

Well hope you have a good weekend.
    take care,
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

We went down and saw Bill's Aunt today, she lives in Dupont Indiana. She is either 81 or 82. Other than a couple of cousins she is the only family Bill has left on him Mom's side.

We stopped by and saw Daddy on the way home. I took him a little strawberry pie (tart size) from Frischs. He looked awful and says he is not feeling well. I got on him and told him that he has got to take his medeince, I think ever since he found out he has to pay full price he has cut way back, that and worry about my "darling" brother.

As for the credit card, Daddy said that there was a $500 limit and it was over the limit. I think some of that is late fees and such. I wrote my brother a letter and told hime that the company had a phone number.

I have a letter that his xgirlfriend sent to be forwarded to him. I admit that I read it. He was doing drugs as she talked about them doing them togather. She was mad because Bud said in a letter that Daddy was not going to take the block off of his phone. She said in the letter that she had gave money to Daddy to pay for the calls. Daddy never saw it

I understand how you feel about Mother's Day. You don't want your Mom hurt if your brother doesn't call, but you don't want him to upset her and put things in her head about him getting out of the house. Has he called her in the past on Mother's Day?

Alan & Bill talked about cooking something on the grill, and they won't say what else. Andy I don't know if I will even get to see him. He stays alot to him self and his friends. Him and Alan had words last weekend, Andy was a little rude and would hardly talk to Daddy and Alan called him on it.

Thank you for the kind words. I am really lucky.

Have you heard anything about your brother being out of the house? I really hope that he has not tore eveything up.

If you ever need to "talk" I am here. You and you Mom are in my prayers and thoughts.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, hope you enjoy your mothers day tomorrow. I got flowers and hopefully can talk her into bringing her a nice lunch.

I just got a email back from my moms neighbor. He said there has been a lot of faces around more then usual and that a truck has been coming and loading up stuff. I wonder what it is. I don't know how big the truck was and I just can't believe it. Your the first person I can to to tell. He said my brother was mowing the lawn too so at least he did that.

I just know one day hes gonna suffer real bad and I don't care. Your more of a loving person to your brother then I am. I don't care one bit about him he makes me sick. I wonder if he will call my mom. I'll want to yell at him

I feel its my fault on the house. I let the creap stay in there.

Sorry for going on but I just got the news.

Well hope you do have a good day tomorrow (today for you) as you help and do so much for your kids and grandkids. I know your mom is proud of you.

My brothers always got her cards or called or a flower for mothers day every year but we will see about this yr.

Well I better go to bed though I'm so upset I don't think I can sleep.

Take care,
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so very sorry that things are going the way that they are. I pray that this will be over for you very soon. Unfortunately it sounds like you will have so much to do even after he gets out.

I don't know about the more loving part. I don't feel very loving toward him at this present time. That letter that I read mentioned things that I have suspected for a very long time. I know now where all of his money was going. According to the letter he had even asked this girl to marry him. When I think about all of the things he has taken from my Daddy both physical and mental it makes me sick. I try not to show it to much because Bill gets upset if someone upsets me. The boys will not let me refer to him as their uncle.

I truly hope that your mom is able to enjoy what you have planned for her today. Just remember deep down she knows all that you do for her and loves you.

Thank you for what you said about my Mom being proud of me that means more than you know. I keep thinking about what she would do and how she would feel about Bud.

Please take care of yourself and get some rest, do something nice for yourself. Lord knows you deserve it.

Does your brother have anything of his that he could be moving out of the house?

This might sound mean but I wish that they could ship both of our brothers off to a deserted island so that neither one of them can hurt our parents or anyon else anymore.

You are as always in my prayers. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  6. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how was your day today? Hope you had a nice mothers day.

I brought flowers and told her I'd bring her anything for lunch but she didn't want anything. She was really drugged up-I haven't seen her that bad in a while and she even went to sleep so I left.

My brothers didn't call. I almost feel like calling my brother in Maui and telling him to call her.

Oh my brother didn't own anything but some clothes. He did have a mattess out in the garage. I wonder what all is gone. I don't want to go there ever. I don't know when the lock out will happen. I'm just gonna have to take baby steps.

Where is your mom is she near you? Do you visit her? My mom wants to be creamated and I want her buried so I can visit her. But I have to do what she wants. If she was buied I be with her all the time which may not be good for me.

your nicer then me, I wouldn't want our brothers on a island but maybe a desert would be good like in Saudi where it goes on and on for ever! ha ha.

Well hope you had a good day today you really do so much for your kids and grandkids.

Take care,
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are things? Do you think it is possible that they gave your Mom to much meds? Was she able to enjoy your flowers? It is awful that your brothers did not send a card or at least give her a call.

Your right the deseret does sound better for our brothers. They could see who could take the most from the other person. Gee do I sound bitter. LOL.

I talked to Daddy yesterday and he sounded a little better. I hope he started taking his medience like he should. He said that he ate the little strawberry pie for breakfast and it was good. I don't know what I am going to do. I would like to think when my brother gets out he will have someone there to help but I can't depend on that. He will make it worse. Oh for the first few weeks or month he will act like the perfect son.

You are right you need to take baby steps with the house situation. I know it is going to be very hard.

My Momma is buried not to far away. I don't go out there as much as I use to. I put some flowere on her grave yesterday. My grandfater years ago bought sevev plots when his infant son passed away (my Dad's father.) He and my grandmother divorce years ago. He said that she could be buried there but not next to him. Daddy will be buried next to him, my mom, grandmother and than my three uncles are next. Up until 1997 they where all open except for the infants grave. Now the only one left is Daddy's. Two of my uncles where creamated and they buried their ashes in the graves.

I had a nice day yesterday. The boys came over and between them and Bill we cooked out and had a nice time. They both brought me flowere.

I hope things will some how get better for you, you are going thru so much. They say that God doesn't give us more than we can handle but sometimes you want to say "just how much do you think I can handle I am past my limit". Take care and please get some rest.

Let me know how things are going.]

God bless; Pam
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

I hope you don't mind if I give a bit of info for you Rene.

I read your threads from time to time to see how you and your mom are.

Did you know that SS can NOT take a home from ANY disabled child of ANY age. Did you live with her anytime in the last 2 years before she went to the nursing home?

I also wanted you to know my mom and I have finally come to terms with everything and she has changed her actions towards the better. She still doesn't want to get out of bed and won't do rehab and gives the nurses/aids a hard time about getting out of bed to shower. I had to blackmail her with the the dogs if she doesn't stop giving them a hard time. She loves it when I bring the girls. So she is being a little more cooperative.

When she went to the nursing home I had to sell her house because it was too big for me and I needed the money to pay off my debt from living for over a year with no income waiting for my SSDI.

I got to keep every dime. This law is hidden on the SS website under recovery of funds after a nursing home patient dies. Talk to your onbudsman or the SS worker at the nursing home.

Hi Pam - I hope you don't mind me butting in here, but i haven't spent much time on the board because I have been feeling better and getting things accomplished around my house and when I do come to the "porch" I will scan thru your thread.

If the two of you would like to exchange emails you can go to Prickles & CarlaNL's site and join their buddy system. There are several people here already members and have exchanged emails. It takes a few minutes to join and fill out the forms but then that is it. Just a thought for the 2 of you.

Rene I am sorry you are having to deal with this all on your own, but I do know how you feel, well I don't have a bad brother to deal with but you know I have no one to help me but I don't have any one to cause me problems either. Hang in there, you have been a great daughter and I know your mother appreciates it. My mother finally came around and has made my time with her much better. Carla
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope things are ok. Let me know.
  10. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam, well gald you had a nice mothers day. I know it must be hard for you as well-glad you got flowers for your mom. My mom didn't really care to much for the flower. She said "thats nice".

She didn't mention my brothers so I don't know if she is really hurt and won't tell me or she don't comprehend that they didn't call.

I hate to say it but I agree Buds gonna make it worse. I wish somehow he could keep away cause its hard to get him out once hes in.

Have you ever looked on your dad meds website to see if they have a low cost plan? A lot of them do

I'm getting ready to go see her soon. I haven't heard about the lockout yet. I just so dread going to that house.

Carla, hi glad to hear your moms improving. I do know about the house and medicaid. I have to deal with all that too if my brother doesn't burn the house down like he has said all along. My mom osbudsmans house was burned down by a friend that she evicted!

Well take care,
  11. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry that things are still crazy for you. I know you can't wait until the house bit is over.

It is a shame that your brothers did not call your Mom. Lets hope that she did not miss it, better than her being hurt.

I did go on the Advair sight and they did have a thing to get some coupons and a company that helps with people that cannot afford their meds. I filled out a form for two other companies too.

At this present moment I am very frustrated with Daddy. I called him today and he said that Bud sent him a letter and said that he was suppose to call me but he only had $2.00 in his commisary account and no phone card. Daddy went out and got him another $20 phone card. Bud told me and also told Daddy at a different time that he had put in for phone cards. I want to know what happened to them, last time he called Daddy it was collect. He can't call his xgirlfriend. I think I will call his xwife tomorrow and see if he has called my nephew. Something tells me he has not.

Daddy has troble getting his meds but he runs out and gets Bud a phone card. He told me tonight that he has been constipated. He has nothing to take for it, I am going to take him something tomorrow. $20 would have bought something.

Sorry to go on, I am so upset. It will only get worse when Bud gets out.

I hope things start going better for you. Wouldn't it be great if we had one day when we didn't have to take care of or worry about anyone but ourselves? Think it will ever happen LOL.

Take care and let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope things are ok.
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

14. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Sorry I know how upsetting that is that your dad gives away the money he already doesn't have. I'm glad you found a little help for his meds.

My mom is sorta ok. They didn't change her diaper for over an hour. Oddly the obsudman walked in. I told her we asked the nurse to change her. She took it seriously.

My mom went to the hospital finally and she has a cyst on her kidney. I feel bad for her for all the UTIs.

What are you up to this weekend? We are having nice weather. I'm glad for that.

Well haven't heard about the eviction. The lock out should be going on soon. Kinda scared.

Well I guess go for now.
    take care,
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry that your Mom was left in a wet diaper, but it sounds like the obsudman walked in at the right time. I am also sorry to hear about the cyst on her ovary. What are they going to do for that? She has been thru alot.

Daddy has his good and bad days. Fri and Sat where rough with his breathing, he said that he is feeling better today. We are getting ready to take him in some grocery type stuff and a sandwich. He is really mad that he keeps giving Bud phone cards and he never calls him.

I had a surprise yesterday, my nephew (Bud's son) came by I have not seen him for along time. He is a good young man, his mother did well raising him. It is for sure that my brother did not do any of it. He asked about his Dad and said that he wasn't sure that he wanted to talk to him. I told him that I could not blame him.

Bud is suppose to get out on May 30 at 12:01am. Great time for someone to have to go pick him up.

I hope that the eviction gets over for you soon and that your mother does ok. You need to get some rest and take care of yourself too.

Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 05/20/2007]
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? How is your dad doing? My mom has a cyst on her kidney. Don't know what will happen don't think it will be to serious I hope.

That is a bad time he get out of jail. Who will get him? Yes that is bad he doesn't even call your dad. I don't blame his son either!

Well the weather has been nice but it will be warming up so that will be less energy but I have had more energy.
    I haven't heard about the eviction and I have to call but don't want to deal with it. Haven't heard from the neighbor lately.

How is Draven and Alexis and Alan?? Hope they are doing ok.
    Well I'm getting ready for bed so I'll talk to ya latter!
    Take care,
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How is your Mom. Have they decided what they will do about the cyst? I will keep you both in my prayers.

I don't know who will get my brother, I am not going to. Daddy does not need to be out at that time either. He can stay put until later in the morning as far as I am concerned. Bill said that they will not put him out on the street without a ride. Maybe he should call one of his old "friends". As you can tell I am fed up.

Daddy went from feeling awful to feeling a little bit better. I think that I finally found some help for his advair I finally got a call back from a company that says he can get it for free. Now I just have to get all of the info I need for the paperwork.

Draven and Alexis are doing great. You would never know looking at Draven that he was a premie. Tomorrow is Alexis' last day of preschool for the year, they are having a progream tomorrow night.

As for Alan, his black cloud is still hanging over him. He stood up to go to work on Friday and I heard a pop (I thought he had hit something) it was his knee, if a chair hadn't been there he would have hit the floor. It is also the knee he had operated on in August. They said that it was pulled or strained ligaments. He has an appointment with a orto dr. today.

This poor kid he starts to get on his feet and things looking good and boom something else happens. Needless to say he is pretty down.

Sorry I went on and on. I really hope that things start looking up for you and your Mom, you guys have been thru so much. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Oh gosh here we go again with ALan. I didn't remember about his knee but I was in ICU with my mom for 3 weeks in Aug. Is he hurting?

I think the jail gives you money to get a cab home. Your dad won't get him at night will he?

That sounds like fun going to the program for Alexis. So I guess you'll have her more this summer or is there other classes for the summer. That is good you can't tell Draven is a premee.

Well I got the guts to call the lawyer and the gal said she call back and the lock out is gonna be on Monday. I dread this so much. I don't want to go in the house. Maybe people are hiding in the attic or closet. I will have to look by myself. I am so scared.

I'll have to tell my mom we have to get rid of the house too. Which the aids don't like her so she has a sad life. The dr was supposed to call me about her cyst but didn't.

She has only eaten grilled cheese and fries for dinner AND lunch for 3 weeks now. She doesn't like any other sandwichs and she said the aids shove the food down her throat and don't like to feed her.

Does your brother yell at your dad? Just curious. Do they argue or does your dad just keep quiet?

Well guess we'll both have a big week with our brothers next week. I wish my would go to jail! He deserves it.

Take care!

19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have been ill. I haven't felt real good for a couple of weeks but Thrusday I hurt reaaly bad and got a severe headache. Friday I could not stand up with out feeling like I was goint to fall. My fever was almost a 102. Bill came home and said either you go to the Dr. or I call 911. I have a severe sinus infection. I have had them before but neve this bad.

Alexis' program was adorable. Bill got most of it on tape. She will be in preK next year.

Alan is doing fair with his knee, took him to the ortho on Wed. He said that the kneecap had went out of place and back in, that this was not uncommon with the surgery he had. As he said if he had been told that he would not have had the operation, this hurts a lot more.

My brother called me yesterday. He said his old cell mate had tried to cal him and he wanted to know it I would call him. Something about a job. Who knows.

I don't think that my brother yells at my Daddy. I think they argure a little, but Daddy says that my brother usuall pouts or leaves. Than turns it around that everyone is agaist him.

I feel really bad I have not been to see Daddy in a few days.

I feel for you and what you have to go thrue with the house. Is there a neighbor or friend that will go in the house with you? I know it is going to be hard to explain to your Mom. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

It is only 9:11 and about all I have done today is sleep but I thinks I am going to turn in.

Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam,
  20. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi how are you feeling? Hope you get back to feeling better soon. Yea I feel the same way to about my moms surgery that it made her worse, in reguarding Andys knee.

Are you going to call the ex cellmate? Who do you think will pick him up out of jail?

I haven't heard from my moms neighbor. I wrote him back and haven't heard from him in 2 weeks. I think he doesn't want to be involved even though he said let him know if I need anything on his last note. I don't want to go over there I don't have anyone to change the lock either plus I have to find someone to change the porchlight as I think I should have one that will come on during the night.

Who knows maybe people are hiding in the house or maybe he may have me harmed so he can get the house (though there is no will so he will get the house but he thinks I'm getting it). I just dread it.

My mom wasn't doing well yesterday. I was only there a hour. I just called her and she didn't answer so she probably can't reach it. I got her the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" which was good but she said she doesn't want to see it.

Well i hope you are feeling better.
    Take care,